My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Sorrowful Erica

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao the level of misunderstandings here is like in Youjo Senki, love this kinda crap 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 I don't like misunderstanding drama as much as the next guy, but I'm only saying that cause I've seen you angrily whining about similarly stupid and insignificant shit in other mangas.

Hi stupid 😊
When you make attempts to "snipe" project at least make it decent. I can't even call it proper Google translation cause it goddamn awful on so many levels

Thanks for the translation!
I dont know why everyones mad at the misunderstandings it seems to me that both sides are being fairly reasonable? The girls dont trust Ml bc hes manipulated info about himself to suit his own needs and hes unable/unwilling to be truthful to them right? Hes not even really interested in befriending them hes just tolerating them bc of the Og story and bc he cant blow his cover to his parents

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely better than the last one. Adding a proofreader really improves a lot, huh? (I don’t know if it’s actually the same guy as before, but the mtl checks out)

I love best girl erica, you guys should keep reading this or start the novel it's so fucking good

Dex-chan lover
Better than 10 but still cant even call the translation mediocre honestly. But hey, you did your best, but please pick titles less dialogue heavy and story driven if you do not have the resources to do justice to the source material. The Dialogue makes or breaks this kind of titles, thats why people are throwing a tantrum, me included, because this is a good title and people want to enjoy it to its fullest without it being ruined by poor translations.

Dex-chan lover
(In my head.... Im shouting ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............
Then the mecha anime Daimous fighting scene played on my mind...)

Yes another update keep going this is really good. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Thank you so so much for the two chapters !!!
Also....am I supposed to feel bad for them lmao? Cause I don't. They're just judging someone based on rumors and decided to interpret his words the way they choose to, for me they're the worst kind of humans, just like the spectators who gossip behind your back when you're getting bullied or the shitheads who blame a victim for what happened to them, something they had no control over btw. They didn't even try to search for the context or even if it was true, actually the fact that so many people are saying the same thing is the suspicious part you smartasses just like Harold says, anyway, it's terrible, these two characters are dreadful and I'm just reading for them to finally gain some braincells and cause I like Harold and the other characters who actually tried to understand instead of judging like these WH*RES.
DANG IT....I tried not to curse at them but they're really annoying as heck too, I mean why the f#ck are you still in his home and "gathering intelligence" (more like a gathering of 0 IQ) like the rats y'all are.

Users who are viewing this thread