My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Differing Thoughts

I'm reaally excited for the next chapter....
The translation is really good cuz i feel like it's hard to translate what harold is thinking about and the insult that he's saying

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat
What are you talking about ? I said teenagers are basically adults as in they are mentally mature like adults but you're commenting on teenagers' mentality which completely opposite to what I said.
Look you're free to think the girl is acting perfectly normal. I personally think she is boring, unnecessary and adds nothing to the story.

Why did they end off that note
actually pisses me the fuck off

Dex-chan lover
1. Harold is a tsundere.

2. Thank you KireiCake for the translations! I know it is discouraging when there are other groups sniping this series. Just know that I will wait for your scans/translations since they are of much better quality. Thank you for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 : And I'm talking about mental stability, not mental maturity.

She basically suffer from emotional whiplashes that spilled over into that slap.
Start with negative impression of him.
Turn into more hopeful positive one when she pondered the timeline of him coming up with the medicine written in the letter to her father.
Then she came here and spend several days of hearing only negative rumors/atmosphere, and now there's this story of him personally killing people with many people talking about it.
So she went to him, hoping to hear the truth, or rather that he denies it, and got her hope crushed and he even 'gloated' about the deed.

Hell, even Harold who IS trying to push her away is mentally hurt about the slap (told Zan he wanted to be alone + woke up late in this chapter), what did you expect?

>I personally think she is boring, unnecessary and adds nothing to the story.
You know what would actually make her a boring, unnecessary character that adds nothing to the story? The very same thing you suggested earlier:
>I do expect her to not bother him and try to force her ideals on him
If she simply exist without any character of her own or influence on any characters/story, why does she even need to be mentioned?

Users who are viewing this thread