My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sumeragi's Intent

Dex-chan lover
i find this development somewhat unexpected and interesting tbh. Gah, I need more

Dex-chan lover
man i swear the manga's pacing is so slow the story barely progressed aaaaaaaa
and there hasnt been any new chapters of the novel either

@Lioslin it's more they are suspicious because the whole reason they agreed to the marriage was because they needed the financial support because of the trouble going on in their lands. And Harold's family profits with more noble lineage attatched to their name. So when the son of the family they were marrying their daughter to for financial help sneaks a supposed aid for them for free it raises a lot of questions. Also.
I'm unsure if it will be covered next manga chapter or not. Or if I'm miss remembering from the novel. But I believe Harold alludes to his family being on a path to self destruction bassed off their high tax rates and wanted Erika's family to take care of the people of his territory when that happens

Dex-chan lover
@knonme
In the novel, he does allude to it in the letter. Although it is when he actually meets with them again that they confirm it.

Group Leader
@lab000 the manga adapts 1-2 novel chapters per chapter, it’s actually fairly speedy with little to no omission... also it’s a fortnightly series (every two weeks) so IMO the pacing is fine. It’s just that the scanlation is slow..

And yeah... been months since last novel chapter.. the manga will catch up in like 4-5 years at this rate

Dex-chan lover
This makes me want to re read the novel again. Yes again. The novel is really good too.

I don't know who they are, I don't know what they are gonna do, but if any of these freaks dares and hurts OUR SON!!
I'M THROWING HANDS DANG IT!!!!

Bro if there not bold enough to try to kill her or capture her after knowing what she tried to do, I’ll be pissed, damn investigator my ass, she just wants to murder someone, lmao, my boi gonna roast someone....

Double-page supporter
So the parents are at least good and doting to their own son, but cruel to other people huh.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, he's gonna be pissed if she's going down that route. Well, just like any other death flag, he just have to do his best to avoid.

I dont want this Erika girl to be his love interest. She is tooo boring, the whole healer good gurl trope is tooo boring. Man i really hope some fun and interesting character is his love interest. She doesnt have to be a villain or a member of the novels protagonist, she can be a background character,.

Users who are viewing this thread