My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.1 - Cooperation (Part 1)

By the way, if you need translators for this manga I recommend reaching out to defining novel translations, since that group has been translating the Death Flags novel for years, they are very interested in the manga's wellbeing too, and keep contact with the Death Flags author.

wait, what the heck? Why is the chapter so short? Regardless, thanks for releasing updates with this series, and appreciate all the work you guys have done :)

Dex-chan lover
Felt short which saddens me but I’m happy to get any chaps at all. Thanks for the translations

That chapter was as quick as male orgasm, but cut tenfold in pleasure.

@H-Ero
I didn't mean to be rude, since you already realize the series hasn't been dropped yet, I really wish you stop snipping it from Kirei cake.

LTV

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation guys.

Since reading was hoping for the manga to incorporate more of how
how harolds body automatically translates what he says to being snarky but his smug face is still good.

Dex-chan lover
Because it has something to do with your daughter. So, Harold Jr. is essentially taking that daughter hostage? lol

Dex-chan lover
Huh, was this a half chapter?

@BlankHunter
I didn't mean to be rude, since you already realize the series hasn't been dropped yet, I really wish you stop snipping it from Kirei cake.
I personally find it weird how for a few weeks we have no updates and then a "sniper" appears and now suddenly Kirei starts pumping them out 🤔

Group Leader
@pikachao this is a half-chapter, just part 1 of chapter 18.

Anyway, now that the official raws are no longer region block, be sure to read them on the website to show support for the manga, every view counts!

Users who are viewing this thread