My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.1 - Cooperation (Part 1)

@Nogoodimaginativename
Kirei cake was pumped to show that the series hasn't been drop yet, maybe is not every time the raw chapter come out the translation update also come out, but it still being updated once a month, it already a proof the translation still continue.

Dex-chan lover
Someone in a comment section from a diff series: When there's competition the consumers profit.

Someone else here: No snipe please.

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this tl based on what be easily obtained without paying?

Dex-chan lover
So I guess we've caught up to the raws? Neat! Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
@Reikou While healthy competitions and alternate translations are good, since mistakes occur even in official translations, as well as different interpretations which results in different enjoyment, troll and MTL translations will only hurt the series: purposely changing lines into jokes and memes, mistranslating them.. Many readers will think that it's from the authors and rate it so.. The manga rating dropped when the first MTL chapter came.

Coming from a fan of the series, it's sad when the translator isn't even consistent with the hero name..

Dex-chan lover
Hey the proofreading got better, nice.
And yes this is a half-chapter. No the scanlators didn't slice it, the raws are like that.

if you're in dire need of a translator you could try taking on less redundant work

Dex-chan lover
> I remember. This MC looks like Renya from "Young again in another world" series... So thats what the main body of MC attitude can describe as is....

> If Tasuku can hear whats inside, he would be in face palm....

Dex-chan lover
> I remember. This MC looks like Renya from "Young again in another world" series... So thats what the main body of MC attitude can describe as is....

> If Tasuku can hear whats inside, he would be in face palm....

Dex-chan lover
I come from an era where multiple fansubbing groups worked on the same series, if you didn't like how a group handled things you could just go and move on to another one, even if you had to wait a bit longer for their releases to come out. Things were fine for me as long as there were options.

Sometimes even the MTL releases you speak about will be appreciated by someone else, in the end people will choose and read/watch whatever suits their tastes.

@GreeneValley

Users who are viewing this thread