My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 18 - My Dog Becomes A Human (Outing Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
And thus, the horror when yar dogs suddenly disappears begins lol

Those hours of wasting time looking for them.

<--- speaking from experience on a weekly basis

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, I'm in love with this arc. The page 3 cameo of Kaede riding high on Yamato's shoulders was fun.
Also pages 9 & 10 captured perfectly the unlocked potential of Zoomies when you take the leash off.
Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
So, this reminded me of a story I'd heard a while ago. Apparently, there was a dog park in some town frequented by a cat that would love to taunt the dogs. It was a little faster and more agile than the typical dogs that would be running around, so they would chase it and it would escape, running up a tree or through a hedge and away from them or something. A good time was had by all.

Until one day, someone brought their retired racing greyhound to the park. Greyhounds are built for one thing. Sheer fucking speed. And they are trained for the chase, spend their entire professional lives in the chase. So it gets to the park. And it sees that cat. And it's off like a grey meteor. The other dogs look like they're standing still, and the cat has the fright of its life.

By the time the anon telling the story even realized what was happening, the chase was over. The cat was a smear. The greyhound had finally won the race it had been running all its life, and was able to finally taste the reward. As a cat lover, I can't say I enjoyed the story much, but it's a good reminder how much variation there is between dog breeds.

Spay and neuter your pets.
It would hardly be "a smear" - a dog's natural instinct when going after smaller animals is to grab'em by the neck and break it (if you've ever seen a dog furiously shaking their squeaky toy while sinking their teeth into it- this is what they're doing). They're also far too many generations removed from their hunter ancestors to actually try to eat their kill. So most likely they'd either drop the (very dead) cat on the spot or bring it to their owner (though I don't think greyhounds are a retriever breed).

Users who are viewing this thread