My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 28 - My Dog Becomes Human (Borzoi Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Seems kind of like cheating to use the humanized dogs as models. They're all so inhumanly beautiful. How are people supposed to compete?

Dex-chan lover
Seems kind of like cheating to use the humanized dogs as models. They're all so inhumanly beautiful. How are people supposed to compete?
i mean there are actual dog models but it would be interesting if that's how some ppl get popular XD; Surprised there's not some 'boring' vlogger whose views exploded b/c they had their dog on cam just having normal doggo behavior as a hot man/woman

(tho you'd think there'd be an issue with legal papers and all of that, even if some models use fake names lol)

Dex-chan lover
Ha! No. You come up to us and insult us, then say, "I want to use one of your dogs." Like hell am I letting you anywhere near my dog, you crone. Clearly, your dog ain't the only one full of "poo."

Dex-chan lover
Ha! No. You come up to us and insult us, then say, "I want to use one of your dogs." Like hell am I letting you anywhere near my dog, you crone. Clearly, your dog ain't the only one full of "poo."
i wonder how common it is to 'scout off the street' but wouldn't be surprised if she chose them because they look unprofessional b/c other than a signed contract she'd prolly get away with not paying them at all, if not underpaying them or so lol

Dex-chan lover
I really, really hope they automatically learn to use actual restrooms. Otherwise, this gets even weirder than before... Which is saying a lot.
maybe they'll set up dividers or use public restrooms, if not do their 'business' in their front/backyard and the rest of the walk is just to exercise or so XD (tho would make sense for more of them to wear skirts/kilts in that case versus jeans like most of the male dogs have XD)

Dex-chan lover
Considering how much of being a model or similar profession is winning genetic lottery in the first place, I can't bring myself to care.

Dex-chan lover
since dogs have butt cheeks now do they have to wipe?🤔

Do puppy mills still exist?
Do they still give birth to litters?

batman-hmm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread