My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 28 - My Dog Becomes Human (Borzoi Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
So do dogs-turned-humans poop the dog way or the human way?

Let’s reword it like this. If a guy got off to a model and then found out they were a crossdresser, does that make them gay?
well, there was an earlier chapter where Ponta 'unzipped' to use the bathroom but i imagine a higher breed/smarter would've been like "Go in the backyard" or have some kinda 'screen cover'/be able to hide behind atree or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Borzoi, know as one of the least intelligent dog species... I wanna see that in action! Throw a blanket over her and watch her walk around with it on her stumbling into things 😂

Thanks for the chapter 🙏🏼

Dex-chan lover
So do dogs-turned-humans poop the dog way or the human way?

Let’s reword it like this. If a guy got off to a model and then found out they were a crossdresser, does that make them gay?
This begs the question; Is it what we're actually jerking it to that determines our sexual preference, or is it the concept to which we're jerkin it to that does so?

Group Leader
Chapter has been updated for missing TL on pg 5 and suggested comment by knismaps on pg 14

If you'd like to see what changed or why for this chapter with the enhancements and resizing come to our discord!

Here's an example of what needed touching up on

image_2024-08-06_184657485.png

Contributor
This begs the question; Is it what we're actually jerking it to that determines our sexual preference, or is it the concept to which we're jerkin it to that does so?
Are you into men because you jerk it to femboys? Or are you jerking it to femboys because you are into men?

jujutsu-kaisen-crimsongif.gif

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that we have all moved on from Bitch jokes as a community for the most part.
Also we are replacing it with world building jokes instead LOL.
So here one for you, do you think a dogs insides are still that of a dog or that or a human.
I mean like their digestive track, heart, lungs ect.

Thanks for the translation Infrequent scans

Users who are viewing this thread