My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 25 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Uruha's Memories Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
The absolute nerve of this harlot...
Since there's going to be a Part 2, the author may try and redeem her in what way I'm not sure how.
I hope she's not just trying to reestablish custody only now because Uruha's suddenly become a Bishi.
Him and Noriaki are BOTH too good for her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
On one hand, absolutely not. On the other hand, if she moved into a place that didn’t allow pets, better to keep it with the ex that the dog knows and generally likes than just give the dog up. But you got to establish that you’ll be back for the dog when you find a new place. Sounds like she just bailed on them both in this case.
You get out of here with your logic! Only pitchforks and torches allowed.

Dex-chan lover
Just trust in Uruha.

Tho be interesting if some ppl did take these kinda disputes to court or so lol
Seriously FUCK people who think you can treat animals as toys!
They are not, you can't just bring them into your family and offload them when they become inconvenient!
They are your pet and your family, you take them in and give them a home and they are apart of that for their life!
The least you can do is treat them well enough throughout that short lifespan and if you can't do that much then don't own a pet.
As for his ex, I wouldn't have been able to leave my pet like that; so I don't think I have anything good to say about her.

Thanks everyone at Infrequent scans for the translation

Dunno how sad the artist is gonna go but i wonder if there are going to be some charas/chapters where one person turned into a human and abandoned/put into some kinda shelter or so. or maybe a pregnant dog turning into a human, having like 3-4 'baby' puppies and them having to be rehomed or so b/c the owner doesn't have enough room

Dex-chan lover
Idk what the circumstances were, but BITCH? You left Uruha and have done nothing for him or Noriaki and now you want to take him with you? Just like that?

Dex-chan lover
Just trust in Uruha.

Tho be interesting if some ppl did take these kinda disputes to court or so lol

Dunno how sad the artist is gonna go but i wonder if there are going to be some charas/chapters where one person turned into a human and abandoned/put into some kinda shelter or so. or maybe a pregnant dog turning into a human, having like 3-4 'baby' puppies and them having to be rehomed or so b/c the owner doesn't have enough room
That would brake my heart.
if the author really wanted to make a political statement and go insanely dark. Imagine what kinda narrative and imagery they could do with PETAs kill shelters.

Dex-chan lover
That would brake my heart.
if the author really wanted to make a political statement and go insanely dark. Imagine what kinda narrative and imagery they could do with PETAs kill shelters.
That'd be quite a tone shift but i imagine it'd be harder to kill off someone with a human face

Or i wonder, if the 'military/police dogs' would be trained to use weapons and such, or bomb sniffing dogs just sacrificing their lives or so

Dex-chan lover
My god, actual drama!

I wonder if the author will address stray dogs. Or maybe the transformation only affects dogs who currently have an owner, and aren't stuck in a shelter or on the streets?
it seemed to affect one specific city, so might depend on how small it is (since the stray? cats that was once seen probably doesn't have too much of an impact on the story, but imagine a stray puppy bonding with like a 5 year old, might also be cute if it got a wholesome ending)

Dex-chan lover
Manga commenters when a woman is a horrible person and they can finally get justifiably angry at her:

mgr-metal-gear-rising.gif
And from what I remember she wasn't that bad to begin with wasn't she ? If I remember correctly one of the reasons she left the guy is because he was emotionally unavailable, and in fact the dog is helping him fix that. But then again,she abandoned the dog with his ex without a second thought so it's not like she is without fault here.

iu

And from what I remember she wasn't that bad to begin with wasn't she ? If I remember correctly one of the reasons she left the guy is because he was emotionally unavailable, and in fact the dog is helping him fix that. But then again,she abandoned the dog with his ex without a second thought so it's not like she is without fault here.
He's perfectly available. She just said she didn't like how he "wasn't good at expressing himself" or whatever. Realistically, she just got bored and bailed on everyone.

From what I remember: he's not emotionally unavailable, he's just bad at expressing himself. The distinction is not large, but it is an important distinction.

Also: Not just no, but hell no; you walked out on the both of 'em, lady, you don't get to waltz back in .

Users who are viewing this thread