My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 29 - My Dog Becomes a Human (Borzoi Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
are you saying furry is zoophilia now? it's not even furry. look up what kemomimi means.

1661747682.lolicoom_kemonomimi_furry_feral.jpg
No, screwing someone in a dog suit isn't zoophilia. Screwing an actual dog, when you're human, is. So you could say I committed an abuse of language, but an understandable one considering the humorous tone of the conversation.

As for kemonomimi, it means animal ears. The ears are right there in the name (mimi). And if you look at Ponta and the other dog characters, you'll notice the transformation into humans included the ears, so they have normal human ears, not kemonomimi. Which are present in your diagram, so I really don't see why you're confused.

Dex-chan lover
This is quite a extravagant way to pick out a mating partner, eh? Glad all of them got time in the limelight.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
No, screwing someone in a dog suit isn't zoophilia. Screwing an actual dog, when you're human, is. So you could say I committed an abuse of language, but an understandable one considering the humorous tone of the conversation.

As for kemonomimi, it means animal ears. The ears are right there in the name (mimi). And if you look at Ponta and the other dog characters, you'll notice the transformation into humans included the ears, so they have normal human ears, not kemonomimi. Which are present in your diagram, so I really don't see why you're confused.

my brother in Christ, this is literally drawings. Zoophilia is an actual crime. They aren't dogs anymore. If we go by your logic then that means liking Android 21 makes one a pedo since she's a child in an adult's body.

Dex-chan lover
…they’re all spayed and neutered, right?

Being neutered only removes their balls, right? i assume they'd still have dick to pee outta and might still get horny but i don't think it'd get to that , versus the author having some pixiv nsfw section as a 'bonus'

Or just dogs still becoming couples/bonding anyways

I wonder if those 'purse dogs' would still end up wanting to be in those baby carriers or a backpack or so even if they're a bit too big for a purse afterwards

The real reason for using canine models: easier to get away with not paying them (lmao)

I mean, i assume there'd still be some kinda contract/that they'd get compensated versus them talking shit online like "i suddenly got dragged and my dog had an impromptu photo shoot but i got nothing even tho the magazine sales went up" or so lol for the owners, as for the dogs they can just be given bones/toys/etc

Users who are viewing this thread