My Dress-Up Darling - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Double-page supporter
@leusee
She was a cousin he grew up with. She called him disgusting for wanting to make Hina Dolls instead of playing with her when they were kids, and he developed a trauma because of it.

Dex-chan lover
Who's in that they'll both get flustered as all hell about the question and the friends will catch on, gaining the "Wingman" trait in the process?
Or they will recount loudly the things they do together, like going out, shopping, events, to both houses, to the love hotel... In which the people will seriously won't buy the "not going out" thing.

Double-page supporter
I feel like people are too pessimistic about what happens. I'm thinking its more likely that both of say something like "he/she is a very important person to me" with a big blush and it becomes super obvious to everyone else and they start shipping them. they dont explicitly confess but tbh do they even need it?

they will exude precious particles for us to bask in

Dex-chan lover
He finally noticed that his trauma hit him too hard for such a small thing xD
Guess at some point that "Non-chan" is gonna appear. Dunno if she would still be narrow-minded or she changed tho.

Also that girl at the end sure hit the nail head on xDDD
7TXoLqD.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax
i wouldn't say narrow-minded, most likely she just pissed off because gojou wouldn't play with her so she said whatever on her mind
IIRC they were on grade school back then? grade schooler are egoists

Contributor
[ur=https://twitter.com/s_dasoku]Mangaka's Twitter[/ur]

admin, plz remove this comment, since im testing the codes

Aggregator gang
Man I didn't know they were firing warheads out of left field now.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes. Yes they are going out. Gojou just doesn't realize it yet.

I'm so glad Marin's friends are nice ppl, Gojou's anxiety was through the roof. I hope he will be able to hang around them more.

Now that we know the source of Gojou's trauma, I guess Non will show up again some time for some conflict.

Thanks for the translation! I love this series to death

Dex-chan lover
Non-chan is going to make an appearance sometime soon, I can feel it in my bones. And Marin's friends asking the real questions here.

Double-page supporter
Gojou is either cosplaying as a buck to complement Marin's cosplay as a doe.
Or he is cosplaying as a murder bunny because Halloween 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread