Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
You better say at least "NOT YET" motherfucker or we riot.

Dex-chan lover
@ElBichoRaro As long as Gojou doesn't say it's impossible, or something along those lines. They aren't going out, so if he simply says no, it shouldn't break anyone's heart. He would break her heart only if he answers in a way that indicates (falsely) that he's not interested. We know he's interested, but we also know he hasn't got the self-confidence to believe Marin could ever be interested in him.

Dex-chan lover
Bahaha if I was drinking something I would of had the same reaction as Gojou lmao that was so out of nowhere

Anyways im willing to bet Non-chan called him disgusting because he was spending more time with dolls then with her.

@Ruwan
Read chapter 1

@Ruwan she was shown in the 1st chapter but not much (if anything) is known about her, hopefully she's going to be introduced very soon

Dex-chan lover
@Ruwan Some girl he knows/knew that traumatized him a bit in like elementary school or something, she's been mentioned here and there since chapter 1, but I forget if she actually ever showed up in person at all since then. I feel like if she did, it's because she's his cousin and she stopped by the house/shop one time, but that's just as likely to be me thinking of some other thing since I don't remember it clearly enough.

that ain't even spit bro, this man just projectile vomited his guts out after that question.

Dex-chan lover
Oh,,,, I didn't think I was going to cry then completely stop at the FINAL page. Hahaha. But it is understandable in the end. He had one person in his life that told him it was "disgusting". Words do affect people's lives. Their interests too.

You would think people who read this series are more understanding to be tolerable and accepting of people's interests outside of gender roles and what they like.

Fed-Kun's army
That pitch came out of the left field at the speed of light. Damn random critz.

Users who are viewing this thread