My Dress-Up Darling - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Cute as always, but I want Gojou to realize Marin is head over heeels for him!!! They would be even cuter than now, can't wait!!
Thank you for updating!!

fuck i hate when MMCs do the "she would never go out with someone like me" thing.

@keendho

He just got his like.....second self-opinion revelation. Where he finally realized he ISN'T the 'creepy doll guy' to everyone. Its going to take a bit for him to go up to 'Guy girls actually consider a man and not a overly easy to mess with toy'. Honestly 50 chapters and like...4? costumes in is pretty good pace for going from self imposed social pariah to someone with some degree of pride in his work and hangs out with multiple women but thinks he's a constant fuck up. He's not even had a full year ( I think) since this Gyaru kicked in the door and jumped into his life to drag him kicking and screaming into have more pride in himself (mostly for her benefit but I'm sure she'd try to help him once his deep seated issues get into her bubbly head).

Dex-chan lover
and that's how the series ends... oh wait gojou is in mask so its safe i guess...

Oh no, the pademic even reached inside the manga. Nowhere is safe anymore

Wait, is there a Genshin Impact crossover on 11/25? Do I need to play this game so I can pull her?!

I'm ok with this pace of progress, and the art is pretty enough to keep me invested as well!

Users who are viewing this thread