My Dress-Up Darling - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
While it's customary to be surprised about how dense MCs usually are, heroines never seem to notice how self-denying those MCs are either 🤔

Double-page supporter
Though it was gonna be that "he was my brother" cliche, turns out it was just some gay dude

Dex-chan lover
I would like this a lot more if the progress wasn't so slow. Took them 48 chapters to just get a kiss on the cheek. Through a bunny suit. Here's hoping to a progress speed up.

I hope that her hairdresser friends is going to put a little pressure on both of them.. I hope it won't take to much effort. And some of her friends is slow .. like REAL slow

fucking hell why does the "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" or "WE ARENT GOING OUT" make me tired so much?
It's a cute chapter but goddamn, this trope.

Oh come on dude, step it up. He's tall af and no one ever says he's not good looking or anything, have more confidence man.

Dex-chan lover
And here we go with this autistic "No! We aren't going out! No way in hell she likes me! It's just impossible" when the girl is obviously all over him manga trope. Just why?!
Oh and it's just her "cousin\brother\friend etc" cliche is there as well. And this manga was pretty good in avoiding this shit before, thanks to Kitagawa and her adequate behavior. I hope author won't make it another romcom cliche compilation manga.

Dex-chan lover
@gghhzz Impossible to have any confidence when one got absolutely demolished as a child and has never had a chance to recover from it. We are seeing the first signs of it, but it takes a long time to recover.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
Indeed. Getting torn down that hard in childhood and having it fester until you're a teenager, one of the least emotionally-stable periods of your life? Big oof to that. Gonna take a while for him to recover.

Dex-chan lover
well this was clearly gonna happen, glad that it got resolved that fast, but she could have confessed

Double-page supporter
Come on, come on, give us some sort of progress

@Guytsu I would have love if it were that case.

But i feel like the author would want him to be the one that confesses, him getting development means more stories to tell.

Either way, I'm down for both scenarios!

Users who are viewing this thread