My Dress-Up Darling - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

Damn this made me remember the time I celebrated Jonathan Joestar’s birthday by re-watching Phantom Blood in one day

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0 Well... he is technically not wrong, but at the same time I dont think that we, anime fans, had any right to make fun of other people beliefs...

Anyways, thanks for the chapter, translator-dono!

And Merry Xmas to all!

Dex-chan lover
If it weren't for the fact that Marin was super wholesome so I could totally see her as one of those people who gets so obsessed about a character they send death threats to the creators or voice actors. So yeah Wholesome Marin is best Marin.

Dex-chan lover
@JuliusCV Historians all generally agree that Jesus of Nazareth was a real, historical person who lived in the area at the described time and went around preaching his message. Obviously, they don't believe that he performed miracles or such, but regardless, that is very far away from a fictional character.

So no, he is technically wrong.

I see that a lot of people bit the bait of @Kain13
I recommend that if somebody on the internet says something like this, you should refer to the main maneuver to deal with them:

DFTT: Don't Feed The Troll.

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0 I... I actually was about to go on a long explanation to try and defend my point, but I can only see it ending with both of us (and maybe even more people) falling into a religious debate that in reallity had no place in this wholesome manga.

What do you say if we just let it go, then?

Also, happy holydays!

bruh, I’m just here to hang with my family, eat good food and get presents(mostly the last 2 lol)
what’s this celebrating a birthday bs? jk jk lol
let people believe in what they want to believe if they aren’t hurting anyone
Merry Christmas to those people and happy holidays to everyone else

Dex-chan lover
Turns down job opportunity to weeb out and have a birthday party for a fictional character.

YEP

Users who are viewing this thread