My Dress-Up Darling - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

Aggregator gang
How can she have both such big gyaru and dork energy. it's unbelievably cute.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this was a little bit too much now. Geez girl, tone it down a little bit.

The duality of Marin is what makes her great lol
Thank you so much for the update!!

@sleepyabra
you don't? my friend celebrates oda nobunga's(ikesen) birthday every year, she'd make a small shrine of his merch and handmade presents;;
then she'd eat cake and drink sake by herself lol

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I...I'm speechless...
whose birthday indeed...

i think everyone celebrated a fictional character once a year, we even call them by their different names by each country

i think majority of you call them JESUS CHRIST and ALLAH

Dex-chan lover
I constantly forget that this girl is such a hardcore otaku that her brain works on a whole other level.

She still cute though and that is what matters... isnt it?

The pacing of this manga is really curious, it has a standard normally but at certain points or at certain events the author "cuts" parts and just goes for the conclusion or just goes progress to another event, the funny thing is that even if i notice these changes they haven't really bother me (much at least, in the worst case) and he has maintained a good consistency of progression that you just get lost in the fluffy of the story.

Now i could say that at this point in the story Wakana's development may seem a little slow, he still an amazing boy and has more than once being an amazing person and having reached new conclusions about his life, but let be serious... the matter we all really care is when these two will hook up and "officially" become a couple, and in this matter the only one with true development, at least consciously, is Marin. But i am not really complaining i am satisfied with how things are now, but i would say in 10 chapters or so the author will need to progress Wakana in that department.

Aggregator gang
Marin celebrating her faves bday is so me when I was in high school. My friends and I celebrated Hyuga Natsume's and Usui Takumi's bday. (Goodness I'm so old) lol

@LordFifthIsLife It wasn't a sad thing. 😅 It was very silly but we had so much fun rewatching the series while eating cake 😎

Users who are viewing this thread