My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 22

He so friggin cute in this chapter I can’t. Tsun boy I’m rooting for you. But I have to say you derserve better

Dan Tae Oh with the practising how to grill meat and interact with Han Na Bom pfffffttttt

Thank you for the release.

I can see this story going really reaaaally bad before we get to the happy ending. Sigh.

:( this was cute when he was trying to practice grilling, than it was sad how they broke up and it was messed up how she accepted his feelings even though she didn’t like him and than I got mad when I saw that girl in the end. I thought she was nice but I secretly knew she like Dan tae oh but I still wanted him to have a friend :(

I feel like the more this goes on the more I feel like Na bom is kind of a bad person, if not at least a bad partner. She feigns ignorance when people like her, stringing them along and doesn’t really seem to actually take anyone’s feeling into consideration other than her own. Seems like both the boys just need to find a different healthier partner

That was so cute! Really sucks how their relationship ended..did we already get @ back story into that yet?

I really don't get what the eff is up with chae won's family? Why is the brother in a wheelchair ? Why isn't there room for both? How did the brother "make me like this"???? Is the chairman not their father?!

But Dan Tae is freaking cute 😍

I feel sorry for what Cha Joon who has to deal with a family like that; I caN’T BELIEVE THE MOTHER DIDNT EVEN TRY TO ADMIT THAT SEE CARED ABOUT HER YOUNGEST SON IN ANY WAY!!! How selfish and horrible can you be?! Ლ(ಠ益ಠᲚ)

For Han Na Bom.... In a way, I’m sort glad that the artist is already showing us an imperfect side of her, considering how from the beginning Cha Joon was the only one who occupied her mind and if someone wasn’t her ex-lover her sympathy for their feelings would be like having a brick for a brain. It was wrong the way she broke up with Dan Tae Oh (stay strong buddy!).
However, showing these imperfections of the FL like this is good for us as readers to see character development; admit it, characters like Han Na Bom are usually portrayed as the most perfect human beings in the world with their biggest sin ever being that they accidentally stepped on an ant without noticing.😑

Lastly, Dan Tae Oh........ SoMeBoDy HuG hIm For Meeeeee!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread