My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 7

bruh... how could he say that to his brother though 。゜(`Д´)゜。 *angry noises

Um wtf.. firstly, you mind your own fucking business and don’t bother someone else’s blossoming date. Secondly, toxic masculinity isn’t the way to go. Stop fucking screaming all the time and playing the fucking victim, saying shit like, “even though I’m the one that’s hurting”, you’re pathetic for a ML

..i can feel it in my bones the sunbae won't be endgame bc the progression of their relationship is too fast according to my manhwa reading experience, and he shall be the first guy she date, but not her endgame or her last guy. smh

...Tae Oh, you're an idiot.

@Piatritous Not to intrude on or invalidate your rant but that line was the thought of Na Bom, not Tae Oh. She's commenting that even though she's the one getting hurt, he's the one who looks like he was hurt instead.

im starting to hate the guy w black hair wth-

yes ik, 7 chapters in and i still dont know any of their names, im trying :')

kinda fucked up how the light haired male lead thinks of his brother as a sack of shit and all that, seeing as it’s highly likely due to an accident that he’s paralyzed. i was all for him but that’s a turn off. :/

now i don’t like either of them 😂

this is so illogical and crazy if applied to real life standards, but.... it's a webtoon so I'm gonna indulge a bit haahaha

Users who are viewing this thread