My Fair Footman - Ch. 26

Thanks for the update! She certainly looks stunning! I wonder what our ML's real thoughts about her true self?

thank you so much for the update! they both look so good in this chapter i love itt

Oh no he's definitely surprised. Don't think I didn't catch that little blush!!

Aggregator gang
Just wanna say they don't tighten corsets too much on newbies. And while there is a sense of restriction, it's not suffocating. It's possible to do just about anything but slouch in a corset. They're actually really good for your spine. Most of the negative talk about corsets is from ignorance.

Otherwise lol you know he was squealing inside and raising signs that read 10/10 ...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! It felt really short though lol. Our MC can't wait to finally break out and reaveal her inner women and I'm all for it! He's probably putting an act, that blush is proof.

@draw2much I remember watching someone on YouTube who would wear a corset a lot because of something medical but her doctor's told her she had to stop after awhile because the muscles in her back weren't there(like she didn't have the muscles to keep her back straight on her own). So there might be some slight negative issues with wearing corsets but you're right in that the talk have been greatly exaggerated.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for full time female Elijah, I bet she'd look good in a tomboy style too

Dex-chan lover
Not a huge fan of the dress, although the colour is pretty, but she looks great overall, what a makeover! Thanks for the chapter :D

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the dress is pretty ugly imo and even herself isn't that pretty I think. I don't know if it's supposed to be because of the wig but I feel like her forehead is way too big and even the rest of the wig doesn't look that good. It's like if her head got 2x bigger just like that (it way be just my imagination knowing that's it's supposed to be a wig tho). Anyways she look way better on the cover imo.

He doesn't really want to reveal anymore of her skin since she's so covered up 😆. They could remove the stockings and change those shoes to highheels so that it would be look a little better but still the dress is still ugly 😝 and it is so expensive

Users who are viewing this thread