My Father Became a Cute VTuber Girl! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Everyone around him is slowly being revealed to be a vtuber lol

I binged read this. My throat hurts like hell laughing at this absurdity. I even feel like coughing

Dex-chan lover
I got totally blindsided by that last page lol. Fucking hell this manga is good. Props to the scanlator for giving ample time between releases so we wouldn't die of laughter

First Dad
2nd is Mom
3rd is him
4th is his friend
5th is his crush
who 6th? his teachers? lmao

Aggregator gang
A voice changer mask that makes you sound realistic and not like a boy before puberty? I need that

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cute the girl dancing a park behind dad. Thanks for the translations!!! 👯👯👯

Dex-chan lover
Why would police arrest you just for dancing in the park? Wtf?

The son is now much deeper into the lie than his dad ever was.
Ganbatte, crossdressing son.
Also the son's Vtuber is based on Pekora, right?

Dex-chan lover
"Matsuri's perspective"

This ones a bit weird because trying to find out a vtubers identity irl is a big nono, so you'd think a big name fan like Takashimizu wouldn't ask for a meetup regardless of how desperately she wanted advice.
Well, I understand that these kinds of things can be necessary sometimes for the sake of plot progression so it can't be helped.

@Mangalon I think he's a mix of Usada Pekora and Kaguya Luna. Pekora for the costume and constant use of a verbal tic, and Kaguya Luna for the moon associations and close relationship with the character based on Kizuna Ai. I've never actually watched Kaguya Luna though so I'm not sure.

I swear, from the way this manga portrays vtubing, anyone can do it, but irl it costs upwards of $1000 dollars for the gear and model, so unless it becomes mega popular and the tech for stuff like that gets a massive boost in economical viability and a subsequent cut in price, this many members of the household probably won't have their own vtuber sets.

Users who are viewing this thread