My Favorite Idol Officially Became My Stalker! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor

YES, IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

GODDAMNITNOTANOTHERONE.png

Double-page supporter
Mangaka-san, are stun guns a joke to you? ☹

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for his friend tbh limited good go for an arm and a leg if you don't get them from the source directly.

Fed-Kun's army
God damn the older sister with the high school cosplay 😍

I'm surprised the mc isn't disillusioned by his idol at this point. I know he's the straight man but I feel like his love for her has gone down now that he knows how she really acts.

Translators, her idol-name is "Moco", not "Moko"! Pay attention to the T-shirt, that shows real translation!

Double-page supporter
@FireFox @HxTaiReaparunoo

Not necessarily... Some mangakas doesn't even know how to write correctly in romaji.

Like Kenjiro (From Hayate no Gotoku) who romanized Tonikaku Kawaii with "C" (Tonikaku Cawaii) [Even if we know that カ mean "Ka").

Of course some people (in their works) use the C while doing their work but that's when there is occidental names or stuff and they try to use it... But... It's a little bit counterproductive, we for sure CAN'T know when there is a mistake in the romanization or when it's right (when there is no foreign material)... In mi opinion

Double-page supporter
I think that too @FireFox ... But we can't know for sure when there is a real mistake or not...

Users who are viewing this thread