My Favorite Idol Officially Became My Stalker! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

So did the idol girl that had to quit, quit because she was found in a mixer and started dating one of the guys or was it just because she was there and rumors started? Because the way the story was told it either went that she went to the mixer the guy set up and she started going out with him or she went and rejected him and it caused her to lose her job. I feel sorry for her either way, but I'd feel worst if it was the latter.

Welp...
In another story' become ntr or twist plot arc.. make MC sore heart..

@Necrostafe
It seems like she didn't know it was a mixer. Apparently, she was invited to dinner by some other idols, and without her knowledge, it turned out to be a mixer set up by a fan who really wanted to meet her. She didn't date anyone but at that point, it was already too late.

Dex-chan lover
Please not another annoying lesbian friend ™️, I swear it seems like every romance manga now has this damn trope that only manages to worsen the story

Fed-Kun's army
@Waparker
The most recent example would be yankee jk kuzuhana-chan a harem series. One of the characters is an overly attached to one of the side characters and tries to literally get the mc outed as a pervert by stealing panties and trying to pin the blame on him. Of course she gets off scott free cuz the mc doesn't want to out her out of the goodness of his heart. Another example would be the old ''friend'' of the main heroine who tries to keep the the mc away because he's too weak. I wouldn't call them lesbian's cuz they're not outright stated but they're actions of doing what they think is right and enforcing their viewpoint on someone else just cause they're a guy one would think ''harpy lesbian''

Double-page supporter
bruh fuck this shit. why tf they got them annoying as lesbian bitches in romance now. Like they aint even like chill ones that dont fuckin blast how they gay every five seconds like they on some 2020 shit. Naw its always the pushy 2020 man hatin hoes. fuck this shit, if this what "progressive" is then we finna stay in the stone age.

Dex-chan lover
@luvicvis I hope so, the best option would be her not getting in the way of the main pair, but that's just wishful thinking

Users who are viewing this thread