My Favorite Idol Officially Became My Stalker!

Anyone know what manga title is the story he's an otaku and fan of idol then the truth the idol is his childhood friend from past. Can u reply me pls?

Dex-chan lover
The premise is really dumb, especially the part where she says "I'm not stalking you because I love you". But if you can turn your brain off it's decent.

ah, dropping this series... i really hate the cliche of "I really hate you bc i like this person too!"

I thought this would be a funny romance but instead it's just kind of weird and boring.

@XenonXYZ 100% agree. I was expecting way more of this, especially due to the fairly high rating. But its been very bland and unentertaining. Furthermore, its hella predictable. Its average at best

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Kurbo yeah that really made it lose some points for me, hope to see some actually good romance developments, and seeing how she is reacting by seeing him with another girl maybe the author was trying to go that way? I'm tempted to look at the raws but I don't really want to use Google translator to understand it so I'll wait for the groups to hopefully translate it as fast as possible

While this is one funny manga to read, I do find it a bit unnerving that someone is stalking you and possibly breaking into your home just to steal shirts and boxers even if it's a girl.

Aggregator gang
Not the fan of MC being a pushover slave while idol and her sister total psychos. It is totally insane. It would be more interesting if ML would at least resemble a human a little bit in his behavior.

why does the dude have to clear up the misunderstanding? Just say that you aint dating. Its not that hard for a lesbo tsun, or is she just lazy 🤔

Very similar to a manga I already know. I think it's called His Favorite idol moves next door or something along the lines.

Users who are viewing this thread