My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

This looks absolutely amazing from the art to character design, I actually felt myself feeling hurt for the mc. You know it’s good when a fictional character provokes emotion. Thank you so much for sharing this! I’m so happy this is a series and not just a really good oneshot lol

That was one hell of an emotionally charged prologue 😰
I thought my actual state of mind in this global crisis made me too sensitive, but from all the reviews I read of people who already read the novel, this is one real angsty, cruel and tragic story 😢
I don't think I have the heart and mind to read this at the moment ;_;

NOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE AUUUHGHAUGH I HATE! IT!!!!!!!
i die. IM DEAD GOODB-

Oh OH OH ITS TIME FOR SWEET SWEET TRAGEDY AND DEPRESSION IM READY!!! SECOND GO AROUND THIS TIME WITH VISUALS TO DESTROY MY HEART

Ugh i'm ready to cry. I can't even stomach the novel all the way through. Idk how I'm gonna handle this.😢

As a novel reader, my only response is "ILLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *incoherent wailing *" 😭😭😭😭

Why did they make a manga of the most depressing story I have ever read. Worst part I have been waiting for a happy end to this novel but the writer keeps going on hiatus so I still dont have a happy ending.

Read the light novel a year back,nothing good ever happened in it no matter how far I've read ,literally fell into a depression state for a week fuck this,am I going to read the manga now? Yea....

Dex-chan lover
@Biscuitta really?
It's make me scared to continued reading it. It's fine for protagonist having suffering in beginning of story, but if they suffering in entire story without change, it just torture story.

Users who are viewing this thread