My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
>I wonder why he chooses my bubbly cute and personable sister instead of me, an unappealing and permanently depressed girl
Maybe smile, men like that.

Dex-chan lover
TFW you are cursed to be constantly cucked for eternity.
That's rough buddy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god I've read the novel for this. This goes places, man. It's so sad that you're throughly squeezed like a wet towel and then you just sit there limp and numb the rest of the time.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally Re:NTR, Life in another world starting from cuckolding.

Oh my gawd! Time to replay the Tobacco song covered by Matsuri several days later on her stream

fucking depressing for FL but the whole sister thing is so annoying 🙂💢
I guess her fiance never treated her right since they first met? God, this annoys me I just can’t wait to see him fall into pieces. She gotta put them in their place and cancel that man! Although there is the Re:Zero premise, I hope she redeems herself as a strong FL.
thanks for the updates💕

Dex-chan lover
@blipBloop sure why not

SPOILER WARNING this isn't a minor spoiler this is a big boy spoiler that goes into the big plot points and events I'm not responsible if you get spoiled by this because you ignored my warning.

there is a chapter where the fiance in question has a dream of the past loop where he kills her thru imprisonment. Even people that hate her told him this was wrong and that he should reconsider until she passes. He himself is delighted while his inner self is screaming out to wake up. Even the knights that swear to protect don't really stop his murder instead asking the killer if this is what he really wants to do revealing he was illya's knight.
After she is found at the brothel just before she passes on she is basically told that the entire time she was suffering from being raped every night for the past 3 years her fiance and her sister got hitched and her fiance tells her he is much happier with her sister showing no signs they even feel bad for her. Yes they rub their happiness in the face of a person who was raped constantly for 3 years. She herself stated she was treated better at the brothel then by her own loved ones where they atleast cared she was alive and was at least somewhat healthy. Then they expected her to be happy for them.
She is by no means beloved by everyone but she worked harder then anyone should ever going as far as to skip out on food and sleep for long periods of time just to be useful to her husband her voice destroyed after constantly throwing up from being sick near constantly but every time pushing herself to show no weakness.
She watches her mother die in her own arms as she is told she isn't loved.
A little while into it a man named crow enters the picture hes a dimensionwalker of sorts that travels from his world to hers to try and save her but every time gets there moments too late to do anything but watch her suffer.
All in all she has exactly 1 person she can rely on and that is crow and he can only show up close to the end of her life.
Her maid that befriended her was taken away to support her sister and cries when illiya shows she remembered her name.
Her sisters sickness being the reason she is heavily neglected and near the end has some startling reveals about why she is sick.
The current final death she has to endure is from the sword of her sisters kidnappers where she throws away her own life hoping that this time she can rest.
That isn't the full of it just the major plot points that I can remember off the top of my head after reading it months ago there are probably many many things I forgot as well as stuff I misremembered I implore anyone to go read the novel.l of they just can't wait although it's on a cliffhanger that could go on for another 3 months because the author hates us.

@Sharkexpert12 thank you so much!!!
[/Do any of these people get punish for what they did to her? I just can't help but hate her sister and fiance hoping they'll come to a bitter end]
Might have to drop this tbh, not because it's bad, I just can't handle angst well

Fed-Kun's army
I want to read this, but I don’t feel like crying 🤔🧐 the art is bomb, I feel bad for the FL, her fiancé is a motherfucking shithead, and so is her sister.

Dex-chan lover
@blipBloop
at time of posting I can't say, we just don't know yet. We do know the sister feels an intense amount of guilt and the fiance will probably have his dreams haunted for the rest of his life.
The last scene we got was illya in crow's arms alive so we all hope she gets her if not happy at the very least not incredibly sad ending.
We also know Crow has only Illya and her safety and happiness on his mind also be stuck in that same time loop.
As far as if I would reccomend you read it or not I'll leave off with this. This story is not a cycle of sad then happy then sad then happy to give you a break. Illya is killed and abused constantly for
even tiny mistakes or missteps. She suffers more then you could ever expect a character to and it takes its toll on her mental state over the entire story. You watch as her dreams shifts from being a good wife and mother to just wanting her life to end and to finally be able to rest.

Double-page supporter
@Sharkexpert12 why does she fall in love with her fiance again? is she cursed? i mean, i'm pretty sure every normal person who ends up like her, will experience trauma or ptsd when meeting with the person who makes you suffers.

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins
the first few times she believes the world is allowing her to restart because she made a mistake. After a while she realizes its hopeless stops loving him and just constantly try's to escape in different ways.

Users who are viewing this thread