My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

This will end badly, trust me. I already read the novel version, and it's full of depression.

Oh my god this got manga!? The novel is incredibly depressing and frustrating...

Thanks for the chapter!

😂Everyone here is saying the same. I'll say it too: THIS IS PURE DRAMA. SUFFERING. DEPRESSION. 😂

Oh my god this heartwretching novel is finally a manga
Lemme just tell anyone who hasn't read the novel this
IT'S PURELY TRAGIC, NO HOPE NO NOTHING. YOU'RE IN FOR A WILD RIDE

TO FUTURE READERS:

GOOD LUCK! As I have read the novel, I can’t go through that trauma again, so I won’t be reading this. I wish you wellness and get them tissues ready.

It's here 😭 oh my it's finally here. The adaptation the only one my favorite angst novel 😭 oh god it sure bring back memories how suffering Ilya(and reader) through these. And now we can see Ilya expressions and tears?

ohh i rlly like how the narration flows and doesn’t feel stilted like how a lot of translations usually are. thank u for the translation!! n_____n

omg, don't like the fiance and the little sister! There are so blatant in their affair, it's frankly vomit-inducing~ I want to reach accross the screen and punch them so badly! So many comments about no hope forward, just depression. Well I'll still take a quick peek from the novel, since I'm curious bugger~ Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
As a warning in the spoiler below is a list of the stuff that our main character here has to endure it's not everything and not even the worst of it but it's the stuff that might make some people uncomfortable reading.
she is raped, murdered, sold to a brothel, died from child birth and forced to immediately reincarnate directly after, and is starved to death.

Users who are viewing this thread