My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
To manga readers : We are here just to suffer. Don't hope for anything, really.

Low key tempted to reread the novel but also it gave me literal depression for a month, not sure if I'm ready for that again...

Although it's just suffering and more suffering, how the story was written was really captivating. All the new important bits that we keep learning about are like a candy trail leading to the house made of sweets own by the witch. Will the witch kill us? The ending seems a bit uncertain, I can't help but continue to eat the candy and sweets. The author is probably trying to fatten us up before slaughter 🙃

what the fu—
she stupid af for relying on a shitty douchebag
the fact that these kind of people really exist in the world is even worse
why must people be this dependent on another person
god this story freaking triggered me i gotta drop this

People keep saying it's going to get worse. Anyone mind spoiling it for me? I don't want to get invested in this if there's no sign of there being a happy ending. :/

And so it begins... To anyone who hasn't read the novel, don't expect to even smile while reading.

@Despada I really don't want to spoil it since its a bit complicated of a story (it's like multiple stories and there's a bit of an ambiguous ending) but there is no happy ending

@Darkwolfix

Heya, your guess is really close! But! I won't spoil it for you. The theme of this story is "destiny and ill fate". I understand your viewpoint of Soleil's infidelity, and I do wholeheartedly agree with your point, but that's only if the story ran on a mainstream love triangle situation, with or without magic. Right now, we are only on chapter 1.2 of this manga, so we have barely scratched the surface of what is truly behind the scenes. The novel has about 55 chapters, and it is hell of a deep dive, that it does become confusing and borderline sadistic (the author is a true S). I do recommend you to read the novel if you would like to under stand the full story asap, which has been fully translated and is available on Wattpad (because the updates here, although regular, take a small bit of time, because translating and cleaning is hard work). But what you said was what I also had in midn when I first started this story. So you're not alone! This is a very mind boggling and soul torturing piece, very well written, and painful to read. Loved your input!

@Despada

No, there isn't a happy ending, but it is worth a read if you want to crush your soul and expectations. It is a very good and complicated novel, and plays alot with psychology. It has the confusion that the kdrama "The King" entails, with the lifetimes and everything, but otherwise, heart wrenching story with multitudes of tragedy. This story is like and onion, where every layer contains potent amounts of onion fumes to make you cry. Hope you enjoy it!

Fed-Kun's army
@Prasha
but towards the end(which is where I left off), didn't Crow and Illya find each other before they got separated? I'd say it ended off in a somewhat hopeful note

@Pandoot
it's not finished, a new arc started and the ending before that ended very vaguely (though I suspect it leans on the happy side

He can go to hell, I truly hate the little sister hypocrisy.

So there is no happy ending? I want to read this and I probably will but that makes me feel sad.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the MC's so shitty. Even if she was jealous of her sister, the fact that she felt happiness after hearing about her death is just...no. Kind of disgusting that she loves her asshole fiancee more than her own sister, enough to fucking SMILE when she hears that her sister died. It's not like the sister even did anything terrible (as far as she knows).

@Boyolaliku15 Ah I'm so sorry for the late reply. It's status is still marked as ongoing but the last update from the author was back in January. The second to latest chapter was sort of like an ending that I can reluctantly accept but I will still continue to wait and see where the author will take us. I really like their writing style. If you're interested, a lovely translator has translated it in English here:
https://hermitranslation.blogspot.com/

Dex-chan lover
So, is her sister actually alive somewhere and she planned her own murder so she could comeback as someone else and marry the husband. I'd be so angry he accused me I'd throw something back at him. Its her sister so why is he getting so mad should have been pointed out, proof he saw the sister as something more. But it was weird to smile after hearing that news, she loved that trash too much and was way too blind, just leave on the second chance

Double-page supporter
@nivinator
Yeah that part made me iffy. She's so blindly in love she'd rejoice in her sister's death? Yeah no man I'm outta here

Users who are viewing this thread