My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Bro I'm crying what is this 😭...How is this even fair,
she's going to die again and she's back to the tea cup scene.
Imagine using someone for their skills and benefits but also while loving their sister. What a piece of dodo Soleil is. I get that
he can't control it but like still bc of some force, maybe magic/curse or something.
My heart is crying rn, this isn't fair

what the fuck....................................no............ugh wjy did i read this its just going to make me cry😭

I really like this story so far. Its a breath of fresh air when it comes to this genre. Look forward to more c:

Dex-chan lover
Aight tis the time for me to cry myself to sleep again? 😂😂🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Every turn of the page is so heart breaking. This is the heaviest reincarnation I've ever read. I look forward to her happy ending.

Edit. Omg did not know this was a tragedy ASDFGH my sad noises are loud. 😭😭😭

Why did no one but her friend Marianne think it's weird? Someone must have rebuked both Soleil and her younger sister....right?

Its gross.

I did read the novel, and the thing i can say without giving spoilers is: GUYS BRACE YOURSELFS! Poor MC, i hate those type of husbands

Dex-chan lover
SHIT THIS MAKE ME HATE MC EVEN SHE SO PITIFUL. RUN AWAY GIRL, HOW THE HELL YOU FALL WITH THAT KIND TRASH GUY. AFFRAIR WITH HIS WIFE LITTLE SISTER? WHAT SHITTY GUY. GO RUNNING AWAY FROM THAT COUNTRY, SAVE MONEY, LEARN SOME THING FOR INDEPENDENT LIFE. THEY DIDN'T DESERVE YOUR ATTENTION BOTH YOUR TRASH HUSBAND AND LITTLE SISTER, ALSO YOUR PARENT. THEY DIDN'T LOVE NOR CARE YOU, WHY YOU CARE ABOUT THEM. IN CASE LITTLE SISTER, WHILE SHE KNOW YOUR TRASH HUSBAND ALREADY MARIED WITH YOU, SHE STILL FLIRTING WITH HIM. DON'T CALL HER INNOCENT, SHE JUST DUMB/IDIOTIC HEAD FILLED WITH FLOWER FIELD.

Huff... I am ranting too much. This story too dark, are author is maso to write this type story. Well I bookmarked it because curious how this will end thought.

fuck the husband bruh. what a fricking thot. HER SISTER ARE YOU FR?????? STOP BEING SUCH A LIL GOBLIN AND GTFOOOO

Dex-chan lover
took me 3 pages to realize he was telling her that shes pregnant
"you are with child"
cmon bro atleast proof read

Dex-chan lover
@yli go broke or go home you cant just have them all talk like millennials and then hit us with M'LADY

Users who are viewing this thread