My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

You know in the next chapter
the sister will say that she loves the husband and is sorry. Then the husband will be mad at Ilya saying "what did you do to sylvia that made her cry (something like that) he didn't even bother abt the existence of his baby, then at some point Ilya dies, right after delivering the baby, and back to square one when it all started, at the f* tea party the very first time when soleil meets and falls for sylvia

It's v frustrating. I read this on
novel updates
it's one the information section of this manga.

The latest information is that
she will get help from mysterious being. It's a he and is a crow. And also, she has this personal knight of her that is actually v loyal. Idk yet who is the real ML out of these 3 men.
but I'm hoping that Soleil feel pain and desperation, and Sylvia, please just die miserable omg I'm so mad.

Still wauting for Ilya's happiness, please just please author have mercy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
When is she gonna realise that Sol is just a cunt and use her time stuff to destroy him or at the very least just move on and build up her own identity

Dex-chan lover
If you thought you were having your heart ripped out and hated Soleil before, you have seen nothing yet.

@MapleTreeWithAGun
She realizes that, the problem is that she's still in love with him and can't unlove him.

read the novel, you'll understand and give you more depressing stuff a lot

ML >Crow

I really appreciate the spoilers. I don't think I have it in me to keep on reading if it's all sadness. I think I'll stop reading this one.

I just read the spoilers the ppl commented about BCS IM SO DESPERATE FOR ILYA TO HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND B*TCH IM TIRED OF SOLEIL, and it looks like its gonna be depressing asf. I wanna drop this manga but I also wanna see soleil die a painful and miserable death. I defo need to start reading the LN.

This is really sad. Seeing her yearn for his affection is hard to bear.

Thanks for the translation! Your work is great.

This is not only crushing my heart buy also my soul.
It hurts so much just seeing the story I don't think I would be able to maintain any trace of sanity if I was her.

Oof i remember forcing myself to read this novel it is the absolute BLEAKEST reading experience. There is literally no respite just pure distilled depression the entire way holy shit im a masochist cuz im goin in for round 2 lets go!

Fed-Kun's army
Should I just read the novel again so I could skip to the end? Damn it 😭

:)))) i read the novel halfway and couldn’t continue... this is too much :’ i wish for her happiness THIS IS TOO SAD I CANT IM SORRY MY HEART ACHES JUST BY THE THOUGHT OF HER

Thank you for the translation ❤️
This is straight up one of my fav LNs that I’ve read and this chapter made me want to reread it lol

Its so painful
U guys should read the novel too
I decided to read coz I cannot stand the pain
I recommend it

PLEASE I JUST WANT HER TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, I KEEP READING THE NOVEL SPOILERS, I HOPE THAT THE MANGA IS DIFFERENT :((((

Just kill this Soleil!
Ugh, he is just trash.

As for the sister, I'm still not fully sold on her being completely evil. It's still Soleil going out of his way to meet, her parents allowing them to meet in private WHEN HE'S EVEN MARRIED TO THE OTHER DAUGHTER. She has some blame for not stopping the advances, even if she loves him, but still not sure she's completely bad since she seems to really care for her sister.

I've seen some comments saying FL is bad too cause she smiled for her sister's death, but I disagree. First, it was way too small of a smile for it to be a truly evil one. Two, it happened unconsciously, she even checked herself when she noticed and rationalized that she shouldn't be like that. It happens sometimes that deep feelings show first before you're able to control yourself.

I don't think I'll continue reading this, based on the spoilers this is gonna be just too much pain for me to take, so I'm gonna tap out while I still can and am not fully invested yet 😭

I already read the novel before and i thought i could handle the angst in the manga.. but boy was i wrong.. this is too painful, i cant go through that again 😅😅😅

i read the novel while waiting for this because i really wanted to know the details and everything
you cant even imagine how often and how long i cried while reading it
i stopped reading at the end of the arc because i cant handle the pain anymore

with knowledge from the novel, this manga just hurts even more

Users who are viewing this thread