My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Ok..tried hard to peek chapter 5 and she is not sober yet.. and even going insane..
Bye then 🙄

What the ⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉❗❓@mizzu321 that's so Sad. Hope that it has an happy ending for the MC and that she meets a decent guy.

@Banhchuoi
Sorry for late reply.
I'll need to remind you again that it's been a long time since i last read the novel
Sorry for bad english, i'm not a native speaker :>
Here's all the things that i remember :
huge spoiler ahead

Centuries ago, where magic still exists, there lived a grand mage with his brilliant son which is now known as crow.

then, his father decided to conduct an experiment to him.I forgot what was it about, i'm pretty sure it's related to immortality. However the experiment couldn't be completed due to his father's early death.Nonetheless, because of this, crow had a permanent child-like body even after he aged.

This didn't stop crow from living a normal life tho.He met a charming young girl and they lived happily.

Then he met an acquaintance of his father.He was told that his body would soon crumble and died.So, he died in his thirties(?).But then,his body is gone but his spirit is still there.

Then, he had angst moments with his wife during his death period.Basically, he went to meet his wife in spirit form.His wife thought that she went insane and freaked out.So, for the sake of her sanity, crow never met her again.Until when she was on her deathbed, they had a final moment together.She had another family with another man but they still loved each other in a way.When she finally died, crow just decided to go wherever he wanted for centuries

World has changed and magic barely exist anymore.

Then, one day he went to a rusty shop with a collection of antique dolls.The old lady was able to sense him somehow and welcomed him.One of the antique dolls turned out be a life sized imitation doll of crow made by his former wife.Then, he eventually possessed that doll and he had a new body again.

I kinda forgot about what happened after this.But then he met Ilya

He noticed that Ilya is kinda weird and odd.So, he decided to follow and observe her.They had moments together and talked about many things.

And then when Ilya died, crow was devastated.Then i don't remember how but crow discovered that it's actually not a time loop.

Instead, Ilya's memories were transferred into other dimensions.

So, when Ilya in dimension A died,
Ilya A's memories would be transferred to Ilya in dimension B.
And on and on.

That's why no matter what Ilya do, the fiancé and little sister will never change.The fate was sealed.Fiancé will always be with little sister.

It was also revealed that the little sister is actually a princess from another kingdom.

Basically

Ilya's father met a princess from another kingdom.They then had a daughter (Sylvia)together.However, their relationship couldn't last long.So the princess, who was afraid that her lover would marry other woman, ordered her trusted aide to marry him instead.That's why Ilya is also not loved by her parents.Her own mother had to prioritize her master's daughter rather than her.
Ilya never have anything even from birth.
And at this point, Ilya gave up on trying to change anything.

But still, crow and Ilya have moments together and they only care for each other now.
So,everytime when Ilya was doomed to meet her end, Crow would always be there to accompany her.
At times, Crow would try to help her survive but she would still meet her end.

Now, i mentioned that this is not time loop and instead travelling between dimensions.So, Crow found a way to travel between dimensions.However, he couldn't decide where to go or when to go.Sometimes he would arrive in a dimension where Ilya is already gone or where Ilya's existence doesn't exist afterall.Thus, often times when he successfully travelled to where Ilya is, Ilya was already on her final moments.

And also, often times when Ilya's on her final moments, Crow was not there.

So, they just repeat this process where sometimes they meet and sometimes they don't.

At this part of this story, it was torture to read Ilya's narrative of her begging for someone to be at her side when she died. Not to mention, she never ever actually moved on from her fiance.

Now, the ending part.
Ilya finally discovered the actual reason of the dimension travelling which is to prevent her sister's death properly.

She did try to do this in 'previous timelines' when she's sane but she never actually did it properly.

She had noe discovered that her sister is a princess, her parents' stories, etc etc.Then, she made an ultimate plan to stop her sister's death.

i forgot what was the exact plan.

All i remember is that
She worked together with fiance to stop an ambush towards her sister.They succeeded, however there was a sneak attack towards fiance.Ilya covered that for him.Fiance's attitude finally changing a bit, showing sympathy for Ilya.Crow came and accompany Ilya like usual.But this time, Ilya finally died and rest in peace.There'll be no more 'time loop' because Ilya finally able to protect her little sister.
Ilya was happy and crow was also happy for her.
The end

I forgot what happened to Crow exactly
And also i've read that this is not the ending yet? There's still a sequel or a prequel somewhere else.But in the website that i've read, this WN is deemed to be completed.

Also extra note :

there're a few extra chapters including fiance's pov.Fiance was secretly kind and rational.His mind would often wished to be by Ilya's side but his body would react differently.

For example :

Fiance decided to visit Ilya to ask her for lunch.But when he met little sister, he immediately react as 'Ilya shouldn't bother us' but then he thought 'Wait, Ilya is my fiancee tho?I should treat her like a decent partner'.
He had this internal conflict going on for a while but his mind would then surrender to the 'evil thoughts'

Even when fiance heard about Ilya's pregnancy, he was actually happy but when he heard that little sister was in danger, his mind immediately changed to evil thoughts again.

It was basically like being mind controlled.

So at the end of the extra chapters, fiance finally gave up and thought that maybe the 'evil thoughts' were the right decision.

I'm sorry if there's a misunderstanding in my words or if there's some difficulty in interpreting them.I will try to answer any questions if you have any.

ok so this manga is all about suffering suffering SUFFFERINGGGG?!!! fuck this imma head out

@Haoru... Sigh... Why the author mkes a very painful story like ths... I hope manga version the story hve better ending.. Thnks fr the sharing

The angst.

has me crying. Been awhile since I've been this upset with a manga like this. I really want her to get some sort of happy ending.

Reading all the spoilers.... And yet I still want to read this even though I know I'm gonna be depress 😭😭

I just want her to have a happy life

Dex-chan lover
oh god, she died while giving birth, the pain is real

Users who are viewing this thread