My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chappy.
im crying.
thats all i had to say.
oh and fuck every single one of those mfs (not alfred oc he's a gem)

btw, im pretty sure there was a 'compelling force' making so that everyone remembers illya differently and worse than she actually was, like im sure marge remembered wrong and was sure ILLYA was the one to make her go away and not the other way around, the mother is SURE she INDEED spoiled illya as a child etc.
just like soleil, or whatever was the mf of a fiance's name, seem like he was 'compelled' to feel disgusted at the sight of illya in previous chapters

if my theory is proved correct, i oc still dont give a fuck and wont forgive any of them lol

im too emotionally invested in this shit to feel forgiving :)

Double-page supporter
SO glad this is still being worked on! Thanks for the translation! I got so desperate that I'd read a good chunk of the novel. The torture fest isn't any where near finished ( > v o)b

Dex-chan lover
from the look of it it become more deppresing, glad i didn't read the chapter and straight up jump to the comment section, and maybe i'll continue to do so

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chappy.
im crying.
thats all i had to say.
oh and fuck every single one of those mfs (not alfred oc he's a gem)

btw, im pretty sure there was a 'compelling force' making so that everyone remembers illya differently and worse than she actually was, like im sure marge remembered wrong and was sure ILLYA was the one to make her go away and not the other way around, the mother is SURE she INDEED spoiled illya as a child etc.
just like soleil, or whatever was the mf of a fiance's name, seem like he was 'compelled' to feel disgusted at the sight of illya in previous chapters

if my theory is proved correct, i oc still dont give a fuck and wont forgive any of them lol

im too emotionally invested in this shit to feel forgiving :)
I have the same theory but with the added fact that I think it's her younger sister doing it. She is not the nice,sweet girl she appeared to be but a manipulating little B who is jealous of Illya and wants everyone to only pay attention to her and nobody else and is using some kind of evil magic powers to do so and that is what is making her so sick. Perhaps,at first when she was a little kid,she didn't realise she could do that but obviously now she is doing it on purpose. The other option is that she made a contract with a being ( like the crow guy Illya wants to meet again) latter in life for the same reasons and/or because she was dying of a real ilness and time reset into a loop where she can manipulate people but doing so makes her sick or also maybe she is doing all that but just faking her illness for attention.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for picking up the translation again! I really like this story and I hope I can read it till the end! Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
What is this shit i'm reading... Reading this made me feel like all my problem and depression is minuscule compared to her... At least i didn't have my life on repeat, reliving the same horrible situation over and over again... right?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for giving us this dose of depression!

Why would the author god of this universe hate illya so much that it even affects the people around her? I wouldn't like it to have no reason smh.

How many loops have there been? I remember one chap al cried for her, why does she think now he doesn't love him at least platonically?

Dex-chan lover
I have the same theory but with the added fact that I think it's her younger sister doing it. She is not the nice,sweet girl she appeared to be but a manipulating little B who is jealous of Illya and wants everyone to only pay attention to her and nobody else and is using some kind of evil magic powers to do so and that is what is making her so sick. Perhaps,at first when she was a little kid,she didn't realise she could do that but obviously now she is doing it on purpose. The other option is that she made a contract with a being ( like the guy Illya wants to meet again) latter in life for the same reasons and/or because she was dying of a real ilness and time reset into a loop where she can manipulate people but doing so makes her sick or also maybe she is doing all that but just faking her illness for attention.
interesting theory!!! i also thought she was the perpetrator at first cuz itd be classic, but what happened with the mother bugged me
i'll explain: before the birth of the sis she remembered pampering mc, while she didnt
and im pretty sure the bish wasnt born yet so she couldnt have done anything
at that time; the theory of a time loop after the bish contracting a demon can be okay but i wonder what is making her redo her life: she always gets what she wants (she even got pregnant with the mf's child and if i remember well she was even to marry him in one of the lives)

sooo i thought that maybe she was just a pampered but normal human BISH who really thought there was nothing wrong with her fucking behaviour, and there are other forces at work (like she is a hidden saint and is protected by divinities, or whatever bullshit)
anyway, ig we'll be able to get a more accurate thoery with more lore information which we'll get in ulterior chapters^^

have a nice day buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread