My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
From what i get when read it those fuuuu innocent who just now love knight and princess sin and why this make illya karma, and that shitleil reason to bewitched doesn't make sense. I hate everyone in this manga, except mc and crow of course, and loathe this mf knight and princess

Dex-chan lover
Man. This part of the story, the chapters about Illya confronting her mother, are my favourite part of the web novel. And the manga artist is doing it justice with the facial expressions.
Thank you very much for the chapter!
Can you please tell me what chapter of the webnovel it is?

Dex-chan lover
This officially clears up any hope that someone in her family actually loved her. Aside from maybe her little sister and her retainer, she never really had a chance.

Dex-chan lover
At some point that author has to throw her a bone
While true, the author has a very strong fascination with using particle accelerators to launch bones, so it'll be quite a bit later down the line.

I love Illya's face when she was calling out to Crow. In her desperation, she reached out to the one that she thought cared about her the most...

Dex-chan lover
Can you please tell me what chapter of the webnovel it is?
This should be around chapter 30~32 if I remember correctly?
The big "arc" that the story is in right now is the longest of the web novel so I can't say anything too precise, sorry.

If you're looking to read the webnovel for spoiler I really recommend that you start from the beginning. It's a pretty easy read so it won't take you too long and you'll have a little bit more context than what is in the manga!

Double-page supporter
Her mother just committed suicide and the first thing she ask to her sister who witnessed it is "Did you stole my tea?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if I'm happy or sad at this point. It's always this manga making me feel things.

Dex-chan lover
We are now 23 chapters into madness. Another red herring that the plot will move forward? Have we finally reached peak angst? I feel like one of those shriveled wretched in Elden Ring, praying for the salvation of the Erdtree right now.

Users who are viewing this thread