My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation!

God damn... When I first read this part of the webnovel I was honestly feeling sick. Of course I always empathised with Illya, but having to beg your own mother to tell you that she loves you just once, even if you know it would be a lie... God damn.
The manga artist is really doing justice to this story. It's excellent!

Dex-chan lover
This story brings so much sadness, but it is done so well.

Is this with the mother the same as what is happening with the fiancé? Where her mother does care for her, but because of some external factor/force controlling everything cannot speak those words OR show affection to her? Or did her mother actually never love her even a tiny bit?

Dex-chan lover
This story brings so much sadness, but it is done so well.

Is this with the mother the same as what is happening with the fiancé? Where her mother does care for her, but because of some external factor/force controlling everything cannot speak those words OR show affection to her? Or did her mother actually never love her even a tiny bit?
To my knowledge her mother is actually obsessed with the sisters mom, and because the mother died then the obsession passed on to the sister.

the only reason she even had Mc was because the princess (sisters mom) told her too and with the same guy the princess loved at that….

Users who are viewing this thread