My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
To my knowledge her mother is actually obsessed with the sisters mom, and because the mother died then the obsession passed on to the sister.

the only reason she even had Mc was because the princess (sisters mom) told her too and with the same guy the princess loved at that….
So her father and mother obsessed over the same person ? So basically Illya is product of demand and born to suffer ? Damn...

Dex-chan lover
What's next? She gonna be blamed? Attempted murder? The cheating fiance get mad at her? Pshhhh

Fuck how is everything just getting worse when she tries to do something that helps others?

Dex-chan lover
The mom and dad are both super obsessed with a princess from another country , hell the dad even has a book written about his love story with the princess.The mom was the princess’s maid when she was in the mc’s country.Together princess had a daughter with the dad,but due to circumstances the princess has to go back to her country ,but bitch is a fucked up person who’s jealous and doesnt want her lover to marry anyone else so she pimped out her maid to basically shackle him to never take another spouse.The mom quite literally worship the princess agreed to it.The princess’s daughter become the object of worship to these fucked up people and they want to forever keep her sheltered so they can worship their princess replacement.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish I could see what Illiya said at the end. I'm thinking she alternated between "Okaasama" and "Kaasan", something more informal.

It just broke my heart when she called out to her mother like a child, just begging for even the smallest morsel of affection from the one person who should always love her no matter what.

Group Leader
I can't understand 100% with my limited English ability and with this story I become more confuse.

Dex-chan lover
Strap me up boys, I'm goin in. If no one's gonna love Illya then god damnit i will

Dex-chan lover
she's still gonna get blamed huh? but now for attempted murder

Dex-chan lover
Just discovered this series. HOLY SIHT THIS IS GOOD.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread