My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

To people who read the novel, does she still rewind back in time even after she becomes happy?

This manga is the perfect example of the phrase:

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE

JUST TO SUFFER

Gonna follow the heck out of this

I've read the novel.....

Why am I still here reading the manga....
Just to suffer......

Again........

i made the mistake to go read the novel...
damn it i just want her to get some little bit of happiness 😭

idk anymore, why she's still hoping for a b**t**d like him, gosh, i don't know if i should feel depressed, or angry to her because her naive behaviour, but thank you to the translator

Main character in chapter zero: "I have neither a beautiful face or a slender frame" She is drawn both with a beautiful face and a slender frame: Case of Japan beautifying everything or main character being clueless?

Reader of the novel, here. No, she doesn't become happy after taking revenge on those who wrong her. In fact, the worst of her lives have yet to be seen. It IS worth a read, though. It's not the story you think it is.

No lie, you feel a bit masochistic reading this. She dies a lot, and never happily, though some are worse than others. The fiancé does always fall for the little sister. The little sister also always falls for him. And...the MC truly does love her fiancé. But.
In truth, the entire situation is much more complex than the surface shows. It has been hinted that everyone's actions, from the sister to the fiancé, are not acting of their own free will, almost being in a hypnotic state. The world well and truly seems to be made only around the basis that the MC suffers, then dies. That's not my speculation, but an in-story one that's been suggested a few times. In later chapters, signs that the fiancé is breaking free from whatever's controlling him (and super spoiler, getting memories of past lives and wondering WTH) are showing up.

Also, others may be more prone to reading the story if I mention that the ML
probably isn't the fiancé, even though she loves him so much. It's the crow, that black-haired guy you saw, who (Super spoiler x10)
is a dimension traveler. Yeah, this story functions on the parallel world theory. When she dies, she truly dies, and her soul is then placed in a different, identical dimension. I haven't read it in a while, but that's basically what seems to be happening. So, yeah, technically, the time travel tag is false. It's actually transmigration, just into identical worlds. She doesn't always have all her memories either, as she dies an unspecified number of times. However, the crow remembers every time. He's the only one who remembers everything.

For those who don't want to be spoiled, I'll just say that this story is a tragic fantasy with unexpected hints of sci-fi.

Just read the novel as well....

The author just wants to see suffering from us.......

I- the hell- why this- my tears- I haven't even started and I am starting to feel the old pain come back again.. please give a happier ending.. please..

The manga one took a long time to update but the light novel already at chap 55 so if you want to know the continuation of the story you're welcome to read the light novel, but let me tell you that this is a real tear-jerker story. It will bring you tears in every chapter. Like, EVERY CHAPTERS! lol
Anyway I'm quite sad the author of this story haven't update again for months :(

.... I wonder about the feasible-ness of this story ....

Would you be able to love someone who just never loves you? and you went through it again and again? I feel like I sort of need a back story or a reason why she's so in love with the dude. Her "love" seems like some sort of teenage infatuation/delusion she can't let go of rather than love.
(Maybe I'm just not the target demographic being way too old for this story and a cold-hearted b**** but I don't think it makes sense.)

So how long until the story moves on from the main character dying over and over? the whole story seems shitty.

Such tragedy with deep emotions.. I really don't want to continue this but for these deep emotions i can't stop reading either... What should i do? Please author make her life better to leave happily.

Honestly this is really toxic i wish she could just escape before she even grow or like make plans since she keeps reincarnating at least find a way out of this loophole
Most of all i hate that stupid ml n white lotus sis

Users who are viewing this thread