My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

this is a great series wish it released faster cause it goes a little slow but really quality story i live the darker themes am totally invested now

Group Leader
"Yeah, I've been through this iteration three times, has had the dude continuously ignore me and even put me to death in one timeline. But I still love him so much!"

Yeah, no. She better have some curse like "she's forced to love him through every repeat" otherwise it's complete bullshit that her feelings would sustain this long based on absolutely nothing.

i get that
soleil is being controlled
but seriously going back is so frustrating lol
ahhh but her third life is soon~~ i cant wait ~~~
i wish she had more self-confidence so she could say "its MY sister, you have no relation to her, piss off" to soleil lolol
who tf does he think he is :D
at least he gets better in the real end

This series is really good but mY GOD I JUST WANT SOLEIL TO LEAVE SO THE FL CAN LIVE HER LIFE 😭😭
and now she’s prego and has to deal with this basically deadbeat cheating father for the rest of her life smfh
EDIT: nvm forgot this is her second life not her third one we all good here

@Zenoslash, it’s basically pointed out at the story, no matter what the fl does, the sister and him both fall in love, no matter what the fl does, her sister still dies. It’s pretty obvious if you actually read the manga.

Ohh here it is look
Trapped by fate.

And yet, amidst the turns of the hourglass, I still find myself falling for him…

From the description itself

@harospex well that's good to know! Can't wait to see this amazing ML, I guess I should start reading the LN. Ilya deserves happiness TvT.

I've read the novel and it hurt like a buttcheek on a stick. But reading the manga feels the same. Idky I thought I could get through this a second time with controlling myself and my emotions.

Group Leader
@Thoxi1026 Well, my point is does the FL love the dude out of her own volition or because of the conditions put in place? If it's out of her own volition, than that's stupid as hell and I feel zero sympathy.

Also, there's no guarantee that the dude will fall for the her sister. The female lead tried only THREE times, and did ABSOLUTELY nothing in each time to change his or her sister's feelings. Put in a craftier MC than this dolt and see if there actually is a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread