My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

@Raystio
Re zero? Then didn't you drop it because of how depressing it gets at times?
I can see people putting it away because of the suffering, even I am not reading this one because of the comments, not yet at least.

Ahhh I love this!!!💘💘 I’m anticipating for the future chapter is is so interesting😖😖
But is this manga dropped?

@nekotsune
soleil's not the ML, ML shows up in the 3rd life and he's cute and amazing and i cried reading his backsgory and i love him

Group Leader
@ParkJimin-shi Henlo! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying this series! Chapter 3 is currently in progress — it's taking longer since it's a full chapter this time around, and the cleaning/redrawing is pretty hellish, but you can rest assured that we're working on it. Please do look forward to our releases 𐐪₍ᐢ. ̫ .⑅ᐢ₎𐑂↝

I thought it was gonna be a funny manga running on the title gag. But then there wasnt a comedy tag.

I promise myself that I will read it only after 10 or 20 chapters exist because this novel is such a pain to my heart, but damn I remember this manga and now I have read it, and I still cry 😭

why somehow i kinda mad but sad at her, "no one understand me", she's clearly never tell anyone about that, and hoping marrying a boy that never saw her at the first sight, i hope she got her happy ending to a real man who want to accompany her, his fiance are a real jackass over there, the feeling of regret and the feeling of anger because how quiet is her, none to tell, even to his frick fiance, urgh

@auza
kaliarya
is the cutest ever ok hes amazing
soleil her fiance is not ML
also hinted
he was being controlled(?) at least in the first life

I literally my break hearting for this girl. You know that pain you feel in whenever ur reading one of the sad scenes. I hate it but, thanks to this mangas, I got inspiration for my next book.

I really wish he knows the pains she has gone through all those times and regrets everything. So then after he’s down in the dumps regretting everything, she will get her revenge. That goes for her sister too. Don’t forget about the parents.

What I don’t understand is why didn’t the guy just say to the MC’s family that he’s in love with the younger sister and that he wants to marry her since by the looks of it males have more power than females 🙄 also it looks like Soleil just wants to take the easiest choice, his not even willing to fight for the woman that his in love with!! If he really likes the younger sister he should do more to be with her instead of having an affair!!! His just hurting the MC who can’t even refuse the marriage even if she wanted to😭😭

GIRL JUST FUCKING LEAVE HIM... ITS BEEN 3 TIMES... YOU KNOW HE'S NOT GONNA CHOOSE YOU YOU KNOW THAT. WHY ARE YOU HURTING YOURSELF WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK HIM WTF... MAN WHY CANT U TELL UR PARENTS GOD REMOVAL OF ARISTOCRACY OR DEATH ITS SO OBVIOUS.

Users who are viewing this thread