My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

I cried and noticed it when my tears were on the screen... anyways, is it odd for me to assume that
her sister is also pregnant?
not much of a spoiler but yeah an idea...

😤😤😤😭😭I'm crying out of rage for the female lead. That's not fair that she has to go through so much pain for a shitty sister and back stabbing husband. They can both eat shit and die themselves 😭

i don't understand that y she still engage with her fiance .like shouldn't she be like' i must avoid him and cut of the engagement or obtain her happiness for herself ' cause she how she ended in her previous life . like gurll ur so ughhhhh.

i'm sorry if make someone mad by reading my comment.

I don't really understand why she loves the husband tbh... what is even good about him other than he's handsome?

@alyssabennet from the bits of the novel i've read, she just falls in love with him inevitably each time and similarly, he seems to fall in love with her sister each time, regardless of how the situations are different
i think the romance will be either with her guard who she's mentioned in this laters chap or this crow guy who shows up later cant remember

PAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAIN

@simpliivi
excuse me crow is so precious u nead to read all of it to understand his past and what his intentions are with the fl its so sad when he comes and gets her dead body for the first time the way he breaks down hes literally the only one looking out for her its so ughhhfhh

@parodypunk
She tried to forge her own live. In one loop she even tried to run away from her marriage with her knight but he ended up dying and she lived miserably until her death. She even tried to run away without him but ended up captured by slave traders. Yes I agree that it’s frustrating, which is why I only read the spoilers. Her sister will always be trash in my opinion and the guy too, but it was revealed that even her husband’s actions aren’t his own. It’s like someone decided to make a very frustrating puppet show. I still hate the guy’s guts and I’m glad he’s not the ML.

I finally broke down and read the spoilers... and they convinced me it’s time to drop. I love these types of “time loop” stories, but only when there is meaningful development and progress towards something. Oh well, I’ll just go re-read the chapters of “The Villainess Wants to Enjoy a Carefree Married Life in a Former Enemy Country in Her Seventh Loop”

ugh! I unfollowed this but still read new chaps! I need to stop doing this to myself.

This one was the most heartbreaking manga I've ever read, I tried reading the light novel but it was too much for me.
Seeing her struggle everytime, trying to survive, mourning her baby, trying to escape...
I hope she'll get her happy ending in the last chapter

Where can I read the raws? Hopefully I can just translate it for myself and not have to wait so long for short chapters

I hate the fact the parents of the MC are not supportive at all can someone tell me why is that spoiler is also ok of this topic

Thanks for translating but I need to drop.
The LN is literally a non stop angst fest. There will be no happy ending. At the very least I can’t stomach reading another hundred chapters of a girl being tortured for lifetimes.

I’d advise new readers to wait until the story is done before picking it up. Unless constant misery is your bread and butter.

Users who are viewing this thread