My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

Oh men this story again . .. the novel is depresing but in a "bad" way
I challenge anyone to read this wile listening to lifehouse music 😆

nzs

why i read this novel? 'cause i'm a masochist 😂😂😂

why i read this manga? 'cause i'm a masochist 😂😂😂

Woman Who Thought She'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope She Didn't Even Know She Still Had.

A good woman will never take another woman's fiance' and a good man will not fall to someone he shouldn't. I believe that feelings may cannot be controlled but at least we can supress it. You need to respect others and let her go if your interest go into someone else. Hope she can escape from her destiny to marry that guy.Her knight seems promising :"

NNNnonononononoooooooooo! I read this novel! Nononononoooo! I cried for hours quite literally! This whole story is so damn moving, but I don’t know if I can survive a manga adaptation! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Let me warn you, folks, as someone who have read the novel; this will be a huge roller coaster of angst and there will be no end to your tears and sympathy towards Illya. Also, prepare for a high dose of hatred to Soleil :)

Group Leader
NOOOOOOOOO😭 ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
Am not ready for this

It's sad but worth reading
*sobs* ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Dex-chan lover
better have your kokoro prepared! Though I think im not going to read this one since the novel was enough!

ah the novel hurt me so much and now theres a manga adaptation for this-
im n o t prepared--

why the hell this piece of the shit novel got an adaptation
IM SAYING THIS BCS THE AUTHOR won't GIVE ILYA HAPPINESS

I just started reading the novel, and I don't know if I want to read the manga and go through the story all over again. My heart's already broken beyond repair 😭

Users who are viewing this thread