My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

Be prepared for a rollercoaster that only goes downhill at full speed! It goes so fast that there'll be tears coming out of your eyes

Why would anyone not do something about going through life over and over again and see your love have an affair with your sister who is a fcking slut for shamelessly flirting with your fiance, thats sad and stupid 🤦 anyone wouldve done something different by now, i want to give it a try because people say its good but the impending repetition of betrayal and not going against everything is too unbearably irritating

Holy shenanigans, read part of the web novel from..
this is like re:life romance version.
For those saying she didn't do anything... She did try to change her fate over and over but it always ends terribly for her.. I'm reading on her fourth life now and all the endings were just tragic in the first three. :( I hope she finds happiness...

Edit: just finished the lastest chapter of the web novel. I cried almost every chapter. Must be a masochist because I couldn't stop reading when my heart was weeping.

I read parts of the novel and everyone been saying that this is one hell of depressing story 😅

This novel literally made my heart break into pieces, it will make you very emotional I swear

Fed-Kun's army
Oh gosh, time to torture myself once again with this story, this time in manga form

Fed-Kun's army
i’ve read the novel up to ch 55 and a warning:
95% of the chapters are tragedy

I just finished reading the WN (or was it LN??) P much a rollercoaster of emotions. Reducing me to a M because i couldnt stop reading

and I'm waiting for Crow omg FINALLY ILYA BECOMES HAPPY WAAAAAA

Ah...the story that got me into otome isekai. What a series to start with, when it gets going you just can't stop crying... and then it hits harder.

Save yourselves!!! Do not read this if you don’t have plenty of tissues and a punching bag. 😭 Been following this story since it first updated in Novel Updates. I’ve never seen a character put in such miserable helpless position and so undeserving of the things she went through as the MC of this story. P.S. You’ll curse everyone. Even the sister. All of them. And the author seems to enjoy torturing us readers. The angst y’all. The torture.

The fact they made this manga and me not wanting touch it or glimpse at it should say plenty. 🍵👀🍵 Not even good art will make me want to read this again. I don’t want to relive the pain I experienced reading this one... *runs away after giving warning*

Dex-chan lover
Oh god why they make this into manga why why whyyyy
Is not enough to make me cry already????? Now my heart feel like it got ptsd from random webnovel in the past....

Objectively, this is good tbh. Quite good. Objectively....

Fed-Kun's army
@xlhca
Yes it is that bad if not even worse. The novel is really good but it makes you wanna cry and curse the entire world a lot.
The only bad part about it is that there are not that many chapters

edit: How good the manga adaptation is gonna be remains to be seen. The story is kinda slow

Double-page supporter
OH GOD, WHY??
PLEASE LET ILYA BE HAPPY ALREADY. FUCK.
OR AT LEAST LET HER FINALLY DIE AND BE AT PEACE. NOT REVIVED IN MANGA FORM.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not going to read this because I read the summary and comments and a tiny bit of the novel and let me warn you in case you're someone like me who can't handle angst: This is a cluster f*ck of angst. I'm not sure if it has a happy ending but you can bet your ass that it's 99% angst so if you're into that then good for you but if you can't handle it then be warned that is the core of this

Users who are viewing this thread