My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

honestly bless the ppl dropping spoilers so I know this nonsense wasn't even worth the time I spent reading the first few chapters

r.i.p. the MC, the real tragedy is the writing 😬

This felt like an unsatisfying plain ole boring angst fic. But worse. This shouldn't have been turned into a manga. They don't bother dwelling on the subtleties and her, the mc. Its more about the 'painpainpainpain' and nothing else. And while I proudly say I'm a masochist to painfilled stories, I'm only a masochist for Good Painfilled Stories. The novel ultimately was the best thing to ever come out rather than this manga. This manga fails to put the little sparse joyful moments she had when she had them. This is just the husk of a weird poorly adapted good novel.

Yah... I remember reading the first chapter of the webnovel when it just got translated. That was years ago. The pain and misery I felt was so devastating I never looked back. Reading these spoilers, it looks like I made the right decision. Just pain, nothing but endless, excruciating pain.

I have read the novel, and I am so disappointed by the main point why she kept on reincarnating. At first I wished for Ilya (FL) to be happy, but as the novel corrupted me as a reader, I just hoped for her to die peacefully. Dang, her suffering is not worth it, I am not even sure if she had received an ounce of happiness. There definitely many novels and mangas who started happy and ended tragically. But this one, beginning to end is suffering. I am not even a M. Japanese do really like a Shakespeare theme.
Well, after reading the novel, I am not sure anymore if Ilya is the MC.

the little sister is a greedy bitch, idgaf if she is "dying" why tf would you try to take your older sister's husband while trying to act all cute and "innocent". i hope that illya will make the ml and the sister regret their shit with the child always reminding them that

Still reeling in shock that they turned this miserable novel into a manga. I can’t bear to even read one chapter. And knowing how this story ended makes me experience not just mental but physical pain. Just seeing this suggested in my search engine brings me pain. Spare yourselves dear readers. Screw the author who made such a miserable story. Never had there been a MC as tragically written and tortured as this. If I can reincarnate into a novel, it would be to save this poor unfortunate soul and torture those who put her in such a miserable state. My hAtred for her fiancé and sister and the MC’s family is as deep as the bottomless ocean.

i read the novel.. ahh i super hate sylvia and the fiance and also i question myself why did i read this manga even i know i will feel the pain again >_<

this manga gives me major pain... and i didnt even read all pages in a chapter. reading some of the spoilers and knowing that MC didnt receive what she deserves and the f*cking fiance and her little sister is still lovey dovey, oh my goodness i want to be reincarnated in this story and slice them both with a sword. idc about my death.

The story was amazing but yes, its a major heartbreak and the hatred I feel for sylvia is immeasurable.

yo i think her little sister is a bitch just die you shit (/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻

Emphasis on the tragedy tag. I remember reading the novel, and wooo boy, cried during the whole damb thing (well up to all the available chapters that were out at the time, and this was like 3 years ago). All from sadness, frustration, and anger💘💔😭😢🥺Tread carefully, and ask yourself if you're really in the right mood to hurt your own feelings lol.

@wormyy

Frickin' hell yeah she should.😤🙄👿

Roses are red, violets are blue, somebody PLEASE take the two bitch asses away, or else they gon' see what these hands can do. 👿😈🤬(if frickin' only...)

Users who are viewing this thread