My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

If you are a masochist who really love the despair and wrecking your emotion, this one gonna be good. This things over here is something that would be fit for someone who have interest in the world of pain and tragedy, this one over here is something that gonna only bring you pain until the end. Also don't take me wrong, i love this pain in a good way too~

What is happening here? This is so weird, i don't understand anything, i couldn't comprehend anything. But somehow, i like this kind of feeling. What the hell is wrong with me.

Boy this is depressing. And I hope it doesn't trigger my depression. I will still read it for the ending result. I am not a masochist. I hate hurting myself. I prefer hurting others as I see it pleasurable depending on how I want it to be. But again I'm too nice and an idiot who ends up hurting others with my words without even realizing it until someone gets butt hurt and start attacking me. 🤷 I'll just come back when there's more chapters.

The novel isn't over yet, but I'm just gonna warn you that at the moment, this is not at all a happy story. Continue reading at your own risk.

I won't spoil anything, I don't know if she breaks the cycle eventually or not, and I won't tell you what's coming up. All I'll say is that if you don't have a hard on for a character suffering, you aren't going to like this story very much. At the moment, I don't. It's written well, and I understand the MC here and her way of thinking, but I can't stand everything that she has to go through.

i came here for fun and left with feelings 😩 the fmc is kinda pathetic atm id suggest you to wait till it has reached chapter 30ish... but still its kinda depressing ..its not like the usualy reincarnate as villainess manhwa.. what a fucking waste of time

Just a heads up for anyone who wants to read this - this is not a happy story. There is no "knight in shining armor" or deus ex machina to save her. She suffers and suffers and suffers. If you like seeing characters in pain, characters struggling, and are okay with something that possibly isn't everyone's cup of tea, this is for you.

I finished the novel and cried for 4 hours straight. I personally liked this one; the author seems to have achieved their goals.

Anyways...
There is no "happy" ending, just one that makes you think "ah... she can finally rest now.
You have been warned.

this story is really sad and depressing. i had been reading the novel , but somewhere on the way, it started feeling really suffocating and unfair and could i not continue. the story is well written and makes you pity and empathize with the main character, here, the author did a good job ( aka make me cry a lot).
the hate and neglect she suffered from were given reasons , and it seemed that in the guise of providing depth to the plot, it was rather a justification.
i saw the manga and rushed here to torture myself again. i hope i can persist till the end this time.

Ugh, crow. I hate that guy. He ruins what would otherwise be interesting. Oh sure now he seems enigmatic and fine, but just you all wait.

But why? Why would we choose to keep hurting and keep reading this?

Actually this abomination of a husband should be honest from the start if he gonna keep choosing the little sister. Why hurt both sisters. Illya too, it pains me that she kept choosing to get hurt everytime. Being forced to relive your tragedy over and over again, its like fate is making her choose how she would like to get hurt this time. Because no matter what she do, the end is still he same ughh

this is really a torture of a story.

I'm sorry but I can't read this anymore especially knowing the ending of this from the novel, reading this just makes me sad and depressed so I have no choice but to drop it.

@Sahara_dsh17 oh... now I'm really torn between reading the novel or waiting for the manga to somehow miraculously be translated farther than the novel 😭😭 it's like, I do really want to read it. But it will probably kill me if I don't get a complete ending...

Do you know why I love this story so much ? Because unlike most reincarnation stories,
Ilya seems to be unable to escape her death.
But to be honest, I really hope
she gets a happy end.

Users who are viewing this thread