My Food Looks Very Cute - Ch. 145 - Villain! Pervert! Big Fat Idiot!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation, but if this seriously gets yet another ongoing plot-point without resolving any of the other ones, then I think I'm going to have to drop this series for a while to see if any progress actually gets made.

Dex-chan lover
The last thing we need at this point is more drama :worry:
It's all related to each other. Also do some people view this series as one with too much drama? It's so light hearted, I would never have expected that would be the perception and I hadn't heard that before. I think it's plot is what keeps it interesting, and is actually really solid given how chill the series is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, but if this seriously gets yet another ongoing plot-point without resolving any of the other ones, then I think I'm going to have to drop this series for a while to see if any progress actually gets made.
oh poor you, you can’t hanel 2 plots going on and you need to get the other plot fixed cuz your brains is to overloaderd!

btw just drop the manga is this is your reason for it! no one need to cater to your werdo specific needs in an plot of a story!

Dex-chan lover
So they're a hybrid too
Wonder if that is actually another race, maybe like a hidden villa that the witches didn't know about (because of the witch vs vampire thing), and hence Xiao Lan's moms didn't know either

Users who are viewing this thread