My Friend's Hidden Charm

Dex-chan lover
@omnommai it’s because korean smuts are always tagged as hentai(for some reason) there’s quite a number of vanilla korean smut that’s tagged as hentai I know there was that one where the dude is a dog(not really a dog he just act like a dog) and it kept on getting switch backed and forth as hentai and not.

The problem with korean webcomics is that unlike in Japan the tagging of H and none H is dependent on the publisher if it’s a smut manga but published by hentai publisher then it will be tagged as H, on the other hand even if 90% of the page is sex if it’s published by a non-H publisher then it won’t be tagged as H .But for korean webcomic it’s on a website and there is no such thing as purely H webtoon site and everything 18+ will be tagged as H on mangadex basically any comic that’s blocked unless you turn off the mature filter will be considered as H. It’s kinda like shounen, shoujo no matter the content something like Attack on Titan or Chainsaw man should never get tagged as Seinen even though it’s content is Seinen because it’s published in Shounen Jump

So yeah it should get tagged as H just because the website it’s on blocks this when the mature filter is on and you have to do the annoying method to verify you are 18+(Technically 19) in Korea to read it.

Did the scans team really.... cut a squirting scene out for no reason??? Just to add it back and it was only half an image? Idek anymore

@greatninja3 aaa I see! I didn't know about publishers influencing the genre of a comic. Thank you for explaining!

Though my experience with mangadex is different? I've seen and read quite a bit of comics here that are smut (aka r18 too) but not tagged as H. I think the filter you're referring to is really just a hentai filter. There'd probably be some that would argue ecchi and smut as mature so it's not accurate to call it "mature filter"

@Paudash yea ikr why is this scan team so shit. @Mangaotakuworld maybe you guys should slow down, fix your quality first, and then upload and not half ass everything. It doesn’t serve the artist’s work justice, but I guess for you guys it’s quantity over quality? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks for the hardwork painful nightz!

geez the entitlement of some of the comments here is astounding. This is a free website, the audacity of some people. 😑

what is up with that summery lmao, when i clicked on it i thought this was gonna be wholesome but ig i was wrong- little did i know that this was smut

Users who are viewing this thread