My Friend's Hidden Charm

@cinic Your argument is so nonsensical that it’s almost worrying.

she was obviously not happy in her previous relationship, would you rather she stay in the relationship and sleep with her best friend behind her ex-boyfriend’s back? Stay in an relationship that she’s not happy with while staying faithful to a man she doesn’t love, all the while keeping her feelings repressed? Or break up with her ex-boyfriend while being open with her feelings in order to pursue another relationship with her close friend where she could potentially be happy. She did the most sensible thing in that situation, so it’s pretty weird for you to call her a slut despite breaking up with her boyfriend. She might’ve not seen her friend as a romantic interest until that moment, weird shit always happen that causes a relationship to spark out of nowhere.

@demhouser
She definitely did the best thing by breaking up with her ex, but if you feel attracted to a friend who was just on the friendzone until you saw his dick, well then I can't see her with good eyes,they could use any other reason to make her fall in love with friend or breaking up with ex, but it's just so absurd, she just fall because of the dick, what a vile image she is showing.
She unfriendzoned his friend and broke up with his boyfriend because of the dick, let that sink

@cinic you're asking why she's so fixated on his dick? Well, the author is a master of yaoi manhwa, so it's not really that shocking to see them center the story on the boy's body since it's their speciality. Also there's literally a "comedy" tag on the description, so don't take it seriously. Calm down, ok? Hop off your moral high horse and just enjoy the show.

Just for argument sake, I think it belongs with an H tag even though some may argue it's smut, which it also is. Reason being the mc of all this is the dick. Even if it's not colored in, everything is technically drawn as something under the H tag. They even got it down to a shape. Smut follows the lines of erotica where you never see shit even when they're heaving sex. Everything is implied but no real visuals to back it up. H is where you see the genitalia along with all the action. In this case, chapter 2 is a good example. If a blowjob, handjob, + cumshot is not H, then what is?

I'm not saying this is bad in anyway. In fact, this take and pov is very refreshing when you have like 70% of current updates under the rebirth genre.

LMFAOOO THIS SOUNDS SO FUNNY. and pleaseeee why r there people slut shaming a woman in a HENTAI COMMENT SECTION BAHAHAHA

@reijou
And how I was supposed to know that the author likes to draw that thing, I'm not psychic, I came for a vanilla story, tags and main picture made it look like a vanilla story, not even an ecchi tag.

If this comic doesn't have a page with the guy complaining about the drag boners cause whilst swimming, the author hasn't done their research. It is the worst.

@Arokkus have you read the manhwa "What's Going On?" The art style is different, but the story about things starting with the girl seeing her male friend's D (or doing something with their D) is somehow the same.

I see why people are arguing that this is hentai but it probably isn't tagged as such if there's an actual storyline where their relationship develops. Sure, there's already a lot of smut right at the get-go but that's why it's tagged smut. Not all smut comics only have implied sex scenes, there are those that explicity show them.

That discussion aside, I am so happy to have found this! I've been wanting to read more smut where the female lead is more forward when it comes to sexual stuff. I think this is a lot more realistic compared to most I've read.

I find it funny how some people here think the FL is slutty just for being sexually forward as if women don't have a sex drive lol (not that it's an insult anyway if that's how you're using it)

Thank you so much for translating and sharing this with us! I love this a lot hehe

@cinic this IS vanilla though? You should probably search up the meaning of vanilla if you think this manhwa is anything other than vanilla.

Ecchi is different it's not explicitly sexual like smut and this manhwa is tagged smut so idk why you're so pressed for reading something you weren't into.

Users who are viewing this thread