My Friend's Hidden Charm

@cinic

She find herself attract to another man than her boyfriend and before doing anything she break up with him, i find it pretty honest
as josei a lot of guy find themselfs attracted to girls and even kiss them before breaking up that's being ashole. Here its just a normal woman listenong to her desire (yes women have desires)

On the Raw website, I saw there's a Notice of Suspension? I don't have an account. Can someone confirm this webtoon is being suspended?

PAUSE I saw chapter stills from the raws & I’m pretty sure
she fucks another guy 💀 so yeah this dudes heart is def getting broken lmao.
Kinda disappointing 😐

@persephonesdark

Is it the grey haired guy from the swimming pool? I’ve only seen some of the raws. Tbh though there’s nothing wrong with her fucking him, they (main two characters) haven’t defined their relationship or had a conversation about being exclusive so she can sleep with who she wants at this stage, so long as she’s honest about it, that’s how mature sexual relationships work. But since ML obvs has feelings for her, perhaps her having sex with someone else will be the catalyst for him to explore those feelings and talk to her about moving their relationship forward.

At this point if Ji woon doesn't end up with Hae seong i would be devastated... they're so cute omo

@EzarFR forewarning: you should, if you haven't already, download an ad blocker with a filter list that remove korean ads. if you're browsing on mobile, i suggest downloading a web browser that has built in ad blocker. (i use aloha for iOS.)

use duckduckgo to search "남사친이 좋아진 이유" and click on the result from the website hohotoon24 or frtoon62

in general, if you search "[korean webtoon title] + [newtoki]", you should be able to find links from newtoki that host the webtoon.

newtoki often changes its domain name (newtoki93, newtoki95, newtoki102, newtoki78, newtoki77, etc...) so using a search engine is probably the better than bookmarking.

hope this helps.

@nefertitis
honestly I don’t know if she is with the ex OR if those previews actually just showed the past? So it could possibly just be that but it could also be ntr. I’m all for fmcs exploring their sexual life but if I have a preference for like pairings Im personally not into that lol. Also the raws are linked above! I went off previews. Not the actual chapters. Sorry for the confusion.

I have insecurities
I try to ignore them but it’s hard
When they say you’re not good enuffff

Dex-chan lover
This in the untold story of Meat from Porky's and his childhood friend.

I just feel bad about the two guys really. She just seems like a shallow immature kid, while they actually want a mature relationship that she just cannot do.

Users who are viewing this thread