My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 13 - My Friend's Little Sister is Only Kind In Reality

Dex-chan lover
Well this chapter was confusing af

The build up to the last chapter was "Oh no MC is sick because of stress, so Iroha to the rescue", then immediately after it was back to normal doing video game professional work.
Idk the MC sick trope was used and it was useless filler for me.
So unless Iroha's "nice" act is supposed to be a plot point for the next chapter, I'm not sure what this chapter was trying to achieve in terms of character interaction.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I think there's something different from the other chaps, maybe its the drawing result or the picture or character, but thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess Mashiro is Makigai Namako-sensei right? Since she is furiously typing on her phone at Page 25 and how it's mentioned she writes novels as a hobby.

@gregger , yeah in previous chapters, Iroha got angry cuz the guy was taking Mashiro's confession seriously so Iroha thought that he likes "Trim and Proper" girls, so thats what the act is for

Dex-chan lover
I've got the feeling someone is going to be asked to help the theatre club...

Dex-chan lover
Oh . . . . My . . . . Goddd. Prim and proper Iroha is destrrructivee

Users who are viewing this thread