My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 4 - My Friend's Little Sister is Only Breasts Towards Me.

Contributor
You know, I'd rather this series just be about the imouto friend and the mc. All the other plot developments are uneeded.

This.
I don't care about the other short haired girl or the teacher, they feel like heavy fillers.

Contributor
At this point, I think [MC x Ozu] would make this x10 times better, just to shake up the formula.

Double-page supporter
@kawaiidesune I'm not sure if Iroha classifies as childhood friend or not, but she's arguably holding an even worse card: the hot chick who attacks relentlessly.

That being said, she has the title girl and first girl cards, and those are EXTREMELY powerful.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, so Ooboshi and sensei met at the apartment complex and that’s how they arranged their little game dev team or whatever. Alright, I’m cool with that. The rest of the team is probably also living there as well.

As long as we keep this cast count under control and work with it, this can be a somewhat enjoyable experience. Though I’m still missing a proper hook in this story.

Dex-chan lover
So far, the list of best girl to worst is

1. Murasaki Shibuki Sensei (Best)
She geninuely respects MC and, perverted tendencies aside, they both will hear one another out and work through issues. They're much more functional as a couple than any of the other two, even if they're doing some risque things on the side
2. Iroha
Whilst she's close, her teasing can go a little TOO far to the point of extremes and MC constantly has to tell her to stop or that he doesn't like her. Even though she's probably gonna win, I don't think she should because her relentless pursuit is a bit...Off-putting
3. Mashiro (Worst)
She's just a straight-up bitch. It's not even a case of tsundere, because if she's hiding her emotions under a veil of hatred, what she's doing is bordering on abusive. She not only jumps to conclusions without hearing MC out but she degrades him and shuts down any attempt he makes at getting close to her constantly. She'll need a massive arc to shift her personality if I'm supposed to view her as a viable rival. I know it's implied she's jealous when MC is with the other girls because of the glares she shoots at them, but she could at least try not to be such a nuisance to him.

I think that actually would be best considering they're the only two people that haven't tried to blackmail, bribe, and/or forced one another's hand in some way @justforthelulz

Dex-chan lover
This honestly reminded me of a beginning of Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Double-page supporter
Man with this being stuck to monthly releases it's going to hurt until we actually get some character/romance development

Dex-chan lover
I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't thanks to you meddling kids!

Double-page supporter
@RiceFarmerVN Oh I do not doubt that, way too many series pull that. Unfortunately, I'm not near as big a fan of light novel formats as opposed to manga so I'll never jump on that train.

Aggregator gang
@DracoSafarius then go complain on the publisher we decided to take all the 3 parts and stick em all together so that u guys could not get any cliffhangers -_-"

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane
Nah, Iroha > Sensei >>> *big gap* > shit > Mashiro

If you already hate Mashiro now, you're going to hate her even more in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I hope she gets her due. @siscon
I like sensei based on the information I have now, and how she seems to a least respect MC and his opinions a little bit. That's liable to change, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread