My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 8 - My Friend's Little Sister is Annoying Towards the Friend's Enemy - 1

Dex-chan lover
The bully should be Bullied back.

If they cant handle the bully,
Then dont started it stupid

Thanks for the chapter bdw

Dex-chan lover
I have a better idea. Skip the movie theater, gather together on a couch at home in a dark evening setting to watch Netflix on your own screen. Use the leftover money to buy whatever snacks you want.
And enjoy it
without having to listen to people fiddle with their smartphones or chowing down on their popcorn,
without having to strain your ears to hear the dialog over people small talking nearby,
without stretching your neck to see the screen because the big guy just happened to have the seat assigned just in front of you,
without getting numb in your behind because the seat was hard,
without having to hold your pee because you just happened to drink too much coffee beforehand...
...and especially, without having to run the risk of running into some backstabbing, badmouthing wenches from who knows what dark rotten recesses...
/rant

Still, that almost empty auditorium for the shark movie is ideal if you do want to enjoy a movie in such a setting.

esd_no-wrenches_poster_01_8006.jpg

Warning. This chapter contains several instances of wrench discrimination. Viewer discretion is advised.

Users who are viewing this thread