My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Friend's Little Sister is Only Annoying to Me

The guy likes NTR lmao. Wouldn't be surprised if girl teases her by fucking another guy in his bed. Red flags already. Even if you say he does it for
his job as game creator
it means author is aware of the genre and possibly likes it. Welp Iroha is a shit tier heroine anyway.

Edit: Apparently the LN is very popular in Japan and is seen to be potentially as good as OreGairu. Interesting.

Aggregator gang
this would be better as a seinen so i could see the MC beat the absolute living shit out of this girl, dear god. i know i would.

Supporter
Oh my, another male MC that just wants to live his high school life quietly, dangit. I look forward to him shouting "Egads, my peaceful dream is being ruined by these annoying vixens!" 😏

Pg 11 : She's probably got dozens of copies of that key made. For every key she hands over, there are likely two stored away somewhere as backup copies.
Pg 22 : "Pigs who can't be ready on time..." *sigh* Quick way for a teacher to find herself unemployed. Yet another "let's beat males into becoming cucks" line.

First: this manga's author (the author of the Light Novel) is probably a young teenager.
Second: To be fair, isn't this just Uzaki-Chan Wants to Hang Out just redressed and a bit more intense? At least, for the sake of sanity, Uzaki didn't start off in the MC's bedroom. (Is starting there supposed to excite the readership sexually in order to pin them down for the rest of the series? Guhh).

@DevLogger *grins* I don't think I'll have the patience to get that far in the story before rating it 0 and marking it "Dropped." At least in Uzaki-Chan Wants to Hang Out we were treated to Senpai tweaking Kohai's nose when she got too annoying (first chapter), and that she hurt herself in the baseball cage when she got self-confident. Sadly, this even balance of each one being humbled by the other ends far too quickly, leaving Uzaki always on top, and her Senpai always pestered by her.

Manga needs to make money. Got it. Being safe helps to a certain degree. Got it. But I prefer clever writing over safer writing. And I think my problem is that I'm far less forgiving of Cringe presented as Comedy. Yes: one man's cringe is another man's comedy, but Kono Suba & Love is War make me laugh my out loud repeatedly. Here's doubting this chapter will capture my interest.

EDIT: Hah. This manga's actually taking some surprisingly funny turns. I'm giving it a long go than I expected.

Mc : "Well, not like i'll just lay down and take it"

The author better show me that it's not a bullshit quote. If I see the protagonist being a pussy ass mc on next chapter, then I gonna drop the manga immediately

Dex-chan lover
"Wants to live his high school life peacefully"
famous last words

Dex-chan lover
May God give MC a Trench Mace and the strength to use it without restraint

He’s going to need both of those things

Fed-Kun's army
is that his bossy teacher being the 3rd girl?!?
YES
i mean.. no..

MC is into NTR is a redflag but these annoying type of women are gonna be perfect for him. Also the H write themselves.

@young_speccy She found the term on his phone, so basically it means he looked it up. Which also means he probably did so because he didn't know what that was. Considering his personality he probably doesn't know terms like that, no big deal...

Don't worry, as far as I know if you study hard enough you can live without listening to society, just pick the profession you like and focus on it to the point of neglecting all weakness you can live without people, and a very good life at that.

Or my standards are very low, eh idk

Users who are viewing this thread